Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
lopp

Mini Games District, now open!

lopp    0

Hello citizens of Everneth! The brand new Mini games district is now open! We invite everyone to come play some mini games and maybe even design some. Here are some things that you should know:

Rules 1. Everyone is welcome to design and build a mini game in the district. Make sure that your mini game is a respectable distance from others.
             2. Make sure your mini game is functional.
             3. Please do not copy any mini games that are already built.
             4. Any  mini game that does not comply with these rules will be taken down. 
             5. Anyone is welcome to play any mini game at anytime.

Mini games that are already built or in progress:

• King of the Ladder
  • Mini golf (anyone is welcome to make a hole just contact me and I'll give you the information)
  • Boat racing track

Please contact me or reply to this thread if you are planning to build a mini game so I can update this list.

We hope to have regular competitions of specific mini games every Friday!

Sign in to follow this