Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Explosive7

Favorite Youtuber?

64 posts in this topic

I have been wondering if anyone has a favorite youtuber or youtube group. I personally really enjoy watching nigahiga, he is really funny.

Quick Edit, Extra points if anyone can fill the blank, "Hey guys, _________ here and welcome back to another minecraft video"

Edited by

Vechs is probably my favorite, but he's closely followed by Guude.

:V

The title for my favorite Youtuber is tied between four people: Vechs, Somecallmejohnny, Paulsoaresjr, and Bdoubleo. All four of them are just...awesome. Just awesome.

EDIT 1: You know, Etho too. How can I be a Canadian Minecrafter and NOT put Etho on the list? xD

As for my favorite Youtube group, it would have to be either GameXplain or the Super Gaming Brothers (SGB). GameXplain for their excellent game-related news updates, interviews, and reviews, and SGB (which consists of Somecallmejohnny, his half-brother Elliot, and his best friend Matt) for their hilarious commentary, their derp-filled let's plays, and their utterly fantastic and even more derp-filled "drunk" episodes.

EDIT 2: I'd also put Hermitcraft here too (thanks Pande for reminding me), since...it's Hermitcraft, and they're awesome too. I would've put Mindcrack here too, but I just don't feel like they're as good as they were in seasons 3 and 4. Everything past season 4 was just..."meh" at best.

I have other favorites, obviously, but these are my top picks.

Favorite Youtuber: EthosLab

Favorite Youtube Group: Hermitcraft

Couple of my favorite youtubers are, RomanAtwood pranks and vlogs, Ssundee, and of course the shaytards

I don't watch much youtube, but I personally like watching CodysLab and the group of channels the University of Nottingham runs (Computerphile, Numberphile, Sixty Symbols, Periodic Videos). I will also recently got into EthosLab, but I don't watch him that much.

Nerdcubed. In so many ways. Also, vintage beef, in less ways. Once I get my gaming fix, I watch gradea. And I don't really have a favorite group as I don't watch any. :P

I don't watch much youtube, but I personally like watching CodysLab and the group of channels the University of Nottingham runs (Computerphile, Numberphile, Sixty Symbols, Periodic Videos). I will also recently got into EthosLab, but I don't watch him that much.

NEEEERRRDDD!!!!! Jk I love them also! they are pretty cool and I watch them a lot.

totalbiscuit for news

sargon of akkad,harmful opinions,tlrd deer milo yiannopoulos for poltics and news i don't normaly get to hear

ashens for unboxing

mulimediajay for jack of all trades

thats all i remember

My faviorte youtuber is well idk but i will just say ssundee

my favorite youtube group is Properidiots

my favorite youtuber would have to be MumboJumbo he plays on a smp and he inspired me to join here :)

me favoriete youtubers are for minecraft ethoslab and mumbo jumbo and as group hermitcraft.

but me most loved youtubers are 1. vannosgaming (he is a legend :D) 2.acid (he is a dutch youtuber so if u dont speak dutch dont watch him 3. tanner fox (stuntscooter/vlogs/challenge)

Oh Boy this'll be tough :/ well i have two youtubers that i consistently watch and those two are... Grian (the owner of Wynncraft, he's an amazing builder) and Mumbo Jumbo. I like Mumbo because of how awesome his redstone contraptions are and i really like Grian because of his builds and his youtube series Build Swap with Tautis and his team, they're pretty funny :) but i also like HermitCraft and that's pretty much the reason why i wanted to join a community server because who wouldnt wanna do something like that?!

Oh Boy this'll be tough :/ well i have two youtubers that i consistently watch and those two are... Grian (the owner of Wynncraft, he's an amazing builder) and Mumbo Jumbo. I like Mumbo because of how awesome his redstone contraptions are and i really like Grian because of his builds and his youtube series Build Swap with Tautis and his team, they're pretty funny :) but i also like HermitCraft and that's pretty much the reason why i wanted to join a community server because who wouldnt wanna do something like that?!

You're not alone on here when it comes to liking Hermitcraft. Nearly every one of us on here loves those guys (or at least knows about them), and we strive to follow in their footsteps. ;)

As for Grian, I thin there are a few people on here who like him. I've heard of him, but I never really watched many of his videos. Maybe I should start looking into them, since you say he's a good builder... :think:

I would say my favorite YouTuber is fitz he plays csgo but does rap battles with others and also does freestyle rap. I don't think he's right for those who have a lower tolerance for bad language but he is not bad. In terms of mine craft I would say it would have to be Captainsparklez he in my opinion is one of the only youtubers that I think that hasn't died off since the start of mine craft.

Favorite youtuber(s): Armored Skeptic, Milo yiannopoulos, Mr. Repzion, GradeAUnderA, Markiplier, Thunderf00t, JackSepticEye, TLDR, Sargon of Akkad, Peach Balie, Morning Drawfee, Mumbo Jumbo, Seth Bling, SkyDoesMinecraft, SkyVSgaming,Nex2Play, Boogie2998, VintageBeef, and finally OMGChad.

Favorite group: Game Grumps

My favorite youtubers are usually ones that are funny and that I can binge-watch, so IHE, Batclone, Pyrocynical and Muselk are some of my favs.

My favorite Youtuber would be WassabiProductions. My favorite group would be The Cube.

Ssundee for Minecraft gaming

Rhymestyle for Dragon ball Z: Dokkan Battle (Game im into currently)

Markiplier for random games

Dashie for being loud :P

I do not really have a favorite youtuber, but if i had to say one for minecraft it would either be mumbo jumbo or vikkstar, because they are funny and they seem to know what they are doing but they are also funny when they do what they are doing, if that makes sense. but for all of youtube i would have to say Miniminter who is part of the sidemen with ksi and such. because of his collaborations and he is a funny guy

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0