Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Explosive7

Favorite Youtuber?

64 posts in this topic

It's hard to say who is my favorite but I think I will have to say Nadeshot. I just really enjoy his vlogs.

Im a long time fan of Bdoubleo100. this guy can BUILD. and he is so funny. He is friend with etho and docm77 so he often colaborate with them. Other than that i like pewdiepie alot and some league of legends ones but its not really in the point of this post !

My favourite YouTuber overall is TheKingNappy. Favourite poketuber TheKingNappy. Favourite minecraft YouTuber is Grapespplesauce

Gotta agree with _Pande_ and include bdoubleO100 them two are probably one of my favorites as well as hermitcraft. And! theyve just recently joined hermitcraft server which I am definitely watching

My favorite vlogger is Casey Neistat, my favorite minecraft youtuber is GoodTimesWithScar, my favorite Call of Duty youtuber is Nadeshot, and my favorite Destiny youtuber is Dattodoesdestiny.

Posted (edited)

My favorite YouTuber would have to be This Is A Commentary, favorite Minecraft YouTuber though, that would be Mumbo Jumbo.

Edited by

My favorite youtuber is probably Etho or BDouble0 for Minecraft. Also, personally I enjoy watching Fl0m and his stream highlights.

My favorite Youtuber is Ethoslab, Ive been following him since 300,000 subs and he is just the best. His content is really good and his series with VintageBeef and PauseUnpause are always fun to watch. Although theres one problem, he hasn't posted in 5 days.

My favorite youtuber is either markiplier or defranco. Is it Hey guys, antvenom here and welcome back to another minecraft video or Hey guys, skydoesmincraft here and welcome back to another minecraft video

My favorite youtuber has to be welsknight at the moment I just love his commentary and the jokes he makes

Prestonplayz Blitzwinger Markiplier or Jacksepticeye are all my favourites and i think it is "hey guys dan here and welcome back to another minecraft video"

I don't have a 'favorite' YouTuber. I really like TheDailySign and Aphmau!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0