Sign in to follow this  
Sybillian

Ultra Hardcore Season VIII Signups

uhc.png

ULTRA HARDCORE SEASON VIII

ADVANCEMENT HUNTERS - Teams of Two

Saturday, October 7th | 1PM EST

IP: games.everneth.com

UHC is a gamemode pioneered by the Mindcrack team - a last-man-standing blood sport played in naturally generated Minecraft terrain. The competitors will be spread throughout a hostile world with two potentially fatal dangers; the other players, and the fact that health does not regenerate. If a competitor wishes to heal themselves, they must acquire and eat a Golden Apple, or venture into the Nether and collect the materials needed for a Potion of Healing.

This time around, each time a player makes an advancement, they'll regain half a heart of health. Challenge advancements (the ones with the spiky frames) will earn the player 2 full hearts of health. Additionally, this match, like last season, will be Cutclean, meaning that all ores and meats will be instantly smelted upon dropping. Players will be paired off into teams of two, and the world border will, as always, be constantly shrinking.

And of course, as always, the border will be shrinking at a rate dependent on the number of players present for the match.

To sign up for UHC, please reply to this thread. The Ministry of Competition will keep the thread updated with the names of those who sign up. :)

SIGNED UP

―――――――――――

Sybillian

rolo_

Warwolf595

NeonNarwhal4

EarthCube

PseudoStorm

Pandeoo

Cerium

sofiahana

korbinyt

DPPtheCreator

Kaddaschatzi

Mr_Yogi_Bear

AmzCuriousPanda

flipout16

Explicitly not lopp

RashE

ConnorFTW

Fixemega

I #rikileaked my name before War to offset his only accomplishment in life: being first.

I might be able to make it for the first hour or so, but not the whole thing, so I don't think it would be worth it for me to sign up this time. Sorry guys. :/

I'm afraid you'll need to officially be a Citizen before you can sign up for events like UHC! :(

Sign in to follow this