Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Faceman

Introducing the Monthly Raffle

treasury.png

Introducing the Monthly Voter Raffle

Starting with this reset and the month of October, we will start a new incentive to get you guys hyped up and voting for our community. To achieve this, I will begin using some of the funds we receive from donations to raffle off a $10 to $20 Steam gift card/certificate to those who vote for us on any server page we are listed with. Each of these listing is linked with a votifier listener and the votes you make for us are tracked and recorded to an internal database.

The Rules

In order to participate, all you need to do is vote! You must use your current IGN in order to receive valid entries to the raffle. Each vote you make is an additional entry to the raffle. Fake IGNs will not be counted towards your total. At the end of the month, I will take all the entries recorded and randomly generate a number out of the total votes. The number generated will be matched up to the entry with the same number and that player will receive the prize!

In order to get the prize, you must have a valid steam account! If the winner does not have a Steam account or refuses the code, I will select another winner.

Good luck and get voting!

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/350215/vote/

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this