Sign in to follow this  
Crav

Info on Towns

I have a few questions and I didn't know where to put them really since they weren't like server related just in-game play related. 

So whats the situation on towns in this server?  Are there communities I can join if I get accepted?  Are there towns that are defined and made?  Or should I make my own town?  

I would love it if someone would clear those up for me so that I know what to do if I get accepted.  I would like to start planning a town right now if there isn't already one on the server.  Thanks!

There's usually a few attempts to make towns, though they're not always successful. They usually work best when we have a roleplay. As far as I know, there aren't any on the server right now since we just had a reset, but you're welcome to make one. :)

8 minutes ago, EarthCube said:

There's usually a few attempts to make towns, though they're not always successful. They usually work best when we have a roleplay. As far as I know, there aren't any on the server right now since we just had a reset, but you're welcome to make one. :)

Alright, thank you.  I will get on the idea for my town.  I doubt I will get many people to help/join me but thats okay.  As long as I have a nice large area where others are welcoming then I'm fine.  Its going to be modern/skyscrapers also.  I like to build those the most so that works out for me.  Thanks for the info!

Sign in to follow this