Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Remy

A Much Needed Break

Bonjour Friends! GT Has just recently messaged me, telling me that i have been removed from the Ministry of the Interior. While this may sound like a bad thing, it has inspired me to do something that I very desperately need. A break. I cannot keep up with everything I have to do, all my responsibilities, school, home life, that last one is quite a chore. As many of you know, real life should come before a video game life, always. So this has driven me to take a one month break from video games. I will occasionally get on Everneth, if I have a lot of spare time, but for the most part, I will be focusing on school, and my real life for this 30 day period. I will still be on discord, so i am not completely cutting all ties with Everneth. This may be very short notice, but I am going through with this plan.  This will be quite hard, considering how dearly I love the Evernethian Community. But with that, farewell friends.

I hope to see you soon. :)

Edited by RemyBoyz_

Sign in to follow this