Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
EmmJea

I'm Resigning.

Letter of Resignation

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to leave the server. I've only played on the server for a few minutes, but those minutes proved to me what I've been worrying about since I applied. The atmosphere of this server does not feel like a community, It feels like a bureaucracy. I don't feel like I'm applying to join a community of people who just want to play games and have fun. I feel like I'm applying to be shipped off to some utopian society like the one in The Giver.

DO NOT contact me for any reason in the future. I will ask that the parliament remove my name from anything that contains it, Including the whitelist. 

Signed,

Jacob Judkins (Known by the alias: EmmJea)

P.S.

If you feel like this Resignation felt robotic, then you know how I feel, and sorry for putting it in the general chat, I couldn't think of a different place.

So does every other server, ours just has a bit of a different twist with the elected moderators.
You have your owner (Face)
You have your admins (The Dukes, rolo and GT)

You have your moderators (The barons, earth, pande, kathi, and lopp)

What makes us different is you can choose who is representing you on the moderator level, hopefully so the playerbase can get a bit more say in the goings on of the staff team.

And then there's Interior, which honestly serves as the server's "Helper" role. Interior members help maintain spawn and build community things, like the nether hub.

Edited by Warwolf595

Thats just how its run, everyone is so nice and since ive joined ive feaelt like i am part of a family. Ive been banned, shunned, shut out ad this sever has let me back in, if you dont think this is good because of its leadership system thats WACK

It's always a shame to see people leaving, but like you yourself said, you only played for a few minutes. It sounds to me like you just don't like the structure of the server - which is even more lenient than others, given the fact that our staff members are chosen by the community - and that's fine, but please don't pretend like it's some dystopian terror. It's a Minecraft server, man, none of it really matters and there are much better places to attention grab. You don't need to bring down everyone else's fun just because you decided you didn't want to play on a server, because clearly the rest of us enjoy it. I hope you enjoy your next home more, though.

• Like 2

^ What Syb said (and I cannot really improve on it or add anything else).

It's sad to see people go, but if you don't want to play with us, that's alright. I wish you luck and hope that whichever server you go to next will be the one for you that will fit your style like a glove.

Please don't take this as attention grabbing. It is not suppose to be, like you said @Sybillian, It's just a minecraft server, not a country, so why treat it like one. 

@Warwolf595 I'm not trying to bring down your fun, if you like a server that has a rule for everything including that nether tunnels should be exactly 7 by 7 blocks l, then have at it. 

Sorry to see you go my dude. I just want to say that the structure here was built on the foundation that everyone is accountable for what they do, staff included and that anyone is able to become staff through elections. Our theme here is probably what is confusing because we don't have the status quo "Admin", "Mod" "Helper/Spawn Team" names.

Best of luck with your search for a new home.

Sorry you're leaving so soon, but I'm not gonna try and stop you. It's your choice. Slight correction though, 

18 minutes ago, EmmJea said:

I'm not trying to bring down your fun, if you like a server that has a rule for everything including that nether tunnels should be exactly 7 by 7 blocks l, then have at it. 

No one ever said tunnels have to be exactly 7x7 blocks; that's just a maximum. If they were any more, they would be overlapping other people's tunnels. And while we have a lot of rules, most of them are there to prevent an abusive staff and keep things fair for the players.

Wow. I thought that EmmJea would actually play, but it seems that this server may be a bit different than I expected. Hopefully it's not as bad as he makes it out to be.

Well, based on everything you've said here, it would appear you're looking for a less 'managed' server. Might I genuinely recommend http://survivalislands.enjin.com/?

Practically has no rules, and should you choose to head on over I wish you the best of luck. This is anarchy, after all!

1 minute ago, Aekuros said:

Wow. I thought that EmmJea would actually play, but it seems that this server may be a bit different than I expected. Hopefully it's not as bad as he makes it out to be.

Hey, don't knock us 'til ya try us! ;)

I'm afraid I don't understand the point you are attempting to make.

Our rules are written out for your protection, and our rules are rather basic. We don't like hackers, we don't like griefers, we don't like assholes. Pretty basic rules that are rather generic.

The nether hub has rules because if no rules are set, anarchy sets in and suddenly a giant mess has been made. No one likes messes.

1 minute ago, GreasyTroll4 said:

Hey, don't knock us 'til ya try us! ;)

Might have laughed (A bit).  Guess I was a little to quick, ya' know?

I'm just a little worried about how this will go down.

If one is to take the word of someone who played for 3 minutes, versus someone who has played for 3 years, you'd be a little bit of a dummy. :P

Just now, Aekuros said:

Might have laughed (A bit).  Guess I was a little to quick, ya' know?

I'm just a little worried about how this will go down.

Ah, don't worry about it. We've had people who left the community before because they personally didn't like us for varying reasons.

It's sort of like anticipating a newly-released video game. If you're feeling a little anxious about the reviews, try the game out yourself to see if you'll like it. It's the same thing with joining a server: try it, and you just might like it.

1 minute ago, GreasyTroll4 said:

Ah, don't worry about it. We've had people who left the community before because they personally didn't like us for varying reasons.

It's sort of like anticipating a newly-released video game. If you're feeling a little anxious about the reviews, try the game out yourself to see if you'll like it. It's the same thing with joining a server: try it, and you just might like it.

Totally. If anything, this helped me chill out a bit. :D Thanks for being an awesome lively community participator. This already what I was looking for.

Just now, Aekuros said:

Totally. If anything, this helped me chill out a bit. :D Thanks for being an awesome lively community participator. This already what I was looking for.

Just doin' my duty. ;)

I hope you have fun here!

Also, I found it interesting that a mod here suggested another server. I like how even though they play here they still are honest and open about their opinions and care about how people feel when they play. Thought that was pretty cool.

10 minutes ago, rolo_ said:

If one is to take the word of someone who played for 3 minutes, versus someone who has played for 3 years, you'd be a little bit of a dummy. :P

No kidding lol

Just a word of advice, though: try not to make multiple posts at once, and instead try to condense it into one post, as you can quote multiple people in once post. Clears out clutter, ya know?

1 hour ago, GreasyTroll4 said:

Just a word of advice, though: try not to make multiple posts at once, and instead try to condense it into one post, as you can quote multiple people in once post. Clears out clutter, ya know?

Yeah, I get it. Sorry, I just got excited about the server. One could call me a puppy.