Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
lopp

Finally started...

I finally started to make some progress on my Air Temple from Avatar the Last Airbender. So far, I have replaced the stone with diorite and I am in the process of doing it on all the cliff faces. Leave some comments and feedback if you want to, I would appreciate it!

2017-11-18_22.04.19.png

Got a lot of love for TLA, but if my memory serves me this temple isn't long for this world.

I gotta agree with you on terraforming the diorite and granite out of the cliff faces, at least there exists a block in Minecraft that Jappa can only improve. Loving the block palette, shame this isn't an amplified world so you could build on the underside of overhangs.

Your shaders aren't over the top and I like the skybox. Is that Sandstone you are using for the gold accents? Can't remember anything with a stair that is THAT yellow.

I'm using a custom texturepack. The gold trim is made of red sandstone. The diorite is also edited so it doesn't look horrific.

I just realized that you replaced stone with diorite not diorite with stone.

It'll probably be really jarring to someone without the pack, but I agree with both of you, diorite and granite are equally ass. Andesite masterrace. Also, nothing beats the old oak and cobble combo.

On 11/19/2017 at 7:17 AM, lopp said:

I'm using a custom texturepack. The gold trim is made of red sandstone. The diorite is also edited so it doesn't look horrific.

What texture pack are you using that makes the diorite look good?

Sign in to follow this