MakenziePK

What Minecraft Videos Do You Watch?

I watch a lot of the swedish Stamsite's videos. He runs a server called 90gQ, which is a lot like Hermitcraft I guess, except that it hasn't been resetted once since it started back in alpha.

13 hours ago, heuh said:

Grian and Technoblade are my favorite MC Youtubers. I love Grian's Evolution SMP Series.

Ahh I love his evo series too! His base is really cool. Actually, watching his evo is what made me want to try out this server :) 

1 hour ago, MakenziePK said:

Ahh I love his evo series too! His base is really cool. Actually, watching his evo is what made me want to try out this server :) 

Same, actually! I wanted to play a smp after binge-watching the entire evo series, and I came across a whitelisted server like this!

I don't really watch minecraft gameplay videos but i do watch a lot of building guide videos like from Grian.

I really only watch minecraft videos from almost all the Hermits, and sometimes one from Ssundee. But with building tutorials/showcases/guide videos, I watch Wiederdude, Grian (ofc), Jeracraft and some others.

I watch Grian for Evolution SMP and building tips a lot. I also really like Technoblade. He doesn't do survival, but he's really funny and it's fun for me to watch someone who's actually good at PvP.