Sign in to follow this  
MakenziePK

Breakfast Foods

Good morning! Since it is morning time (at least, it is for me) I was wondering what your favorite breakfast food is. I like french toast the best because it tastes good but has eggs so I get the protein I need for the day! :D

18 minutes ago, Brun3o said:

French toast is the best, haha! Especially with peanut butter and eggs.

With peanut butter? Haven't tried that one before, but it sounds pretty good! I like to do syrup and I usually add vanilla extract to my egg mix.

1 hour ago, MakenziePK said:

With peanut butter? Haven't tried that one before, but it sounds pretty good! I like to do syrup and I usually add vanilla extract to my egg mix.

Yea, I think most people prefer syrup. Imo you can have peanut butter on pretty much everything though :D

A cinnamon raisin english muffin with some peanut butter on it is how I've been starting my morning for the past 3 years. It revolutionized my mornings. 10/10 would recommend to anyone without peanut, soy, gluten, cinnamon, or raisin allergies.

Fun topic!
On regular weekdays (Monday to Friday) I usually just eat some cereal, a boiled egg and drink a cup of coffee.

But on weekends I enjoy going big with my breakfast! Smoothie, scrambled eggs, cinnamon bacon, toast, some vegetables, orange juice and coffee! Nothing gets you more started with a big and good breakfast!

Half a soft, flaky croissant, on top of a slice of melty cheddar cheese, on top of a perfectly scrambled egg, on top of a juicy flavorful sausage patty, on top of a second croissant half. Three slices of crunchy but not burned slices of bacon with a warm glass of hazelnut cappuccino.

Next.

Sign in to follow this