Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
MakenziePK

Breakfast Foods

Good morning! Since it is morning time (at least, it is for me) I was wondering what your favorite breakfast food is. I like french toast the best because it tastes good but has eggs so I get the protein I need for the day! :D

18 minutes ago, Brun3o said:

French toast is the best, haha! Especially with peanut butter and eggs.

With peanut butter? Haven't tried that one before, but it sounds pretty good! I like to do syrup and I usually add vanilla extract to my egg mix.

1 hour ago, MakenziePK said:

With peanut butter? Haven't tried that one before, but it sounds pretty good! I like to do syrup and I usually add vanilla extract to my egg mix.

Yea, I think most people prefer syrup. Imo you can have peanut butter on pretty much everything though :D

A cinnamon raisin english muffin with some peanut butter on it is how I've been starting my morning for the past 3 years. It revolutionized my mornings. 10/10 would recommend to anyone without peanut, soy, gluten, cinnamon, or raisin allergies.

Fun topic!
On regular weekdays (Monday to Friday) I usually just eat some cereal, a boiled egg and drink a cup of coffee.

But on weekends I enjoy going big with my breakfast! Smoothie, scrambled eggs, cinnamon bacon, toast, some vegetables, orange juice and coffee! Nothing gets you more started with a big and good breakfast!

Half a soft, flaky croissant, on top of a slice of melty cheddar cheese, on top of a perfectly scrambled egg, on top of a juicy flavorful sausage patty, on top of a second croissant half. Three slices of crunchy but not burned slices of bacon with a warm glass of hazelnut cappuccino.

Next.

Sign in to follow this