Vluxed

All Time Favorite Video Game (Excluding MC)

Personally, video games have been a huge part of my life since the get go. From playing Mario kart on the N64 with my Dad when I was little to playing intensive PC shooters and RPGs I have always loved them! My all time favorite game hands down has got to be "Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask" on the N64. You can only imagine my excitement when Nintendo re-released the game on the Nintendo 3DS! So what are some of your favorite games? 

My favorite game is MOTHER 3! I have always loved retro games and RPGs, and Mother 3 was perfect. It had an emotional story and was very enjoyable to play!

I like to play a game on mobile which is Lords Mobile. On my PC I regularly play MC ofcourse, or League of Legends with some friends.

For me it would have to be a three way tie between Half Life/Half Life 2, Halo franchise, and the grand theft auto series. All three of these played a huge role in a life. 

Great topic!
Games have always been a big part of my life also. Ever since i got my first Gameboy color when i was 6 i have always played video games. With that Gameboy color i got Pokémon Gold (which i still play sometimes, on the same Gameboy color i got back in 2002).

But choosing one favorite games is hard! But if i list some i would choose these:

• World of Warcraft
  • Hearthstone
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon (Original)
  • Fallout 3 & 4
  • Pokémon franchise (Emerald as #1)
  • Zelda franchise (Minish cap as #1)
  • Halo franchise (Halo 3 as #1)
  • Like 1

My favorite game would have to be Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past, or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Those are the games that I used to play every single day when I was younger. Breath of the Wild may make that list soon enough, because of how awesome it is.

• Like 1

My favorite video game would have to be Pokemon Red, as that was the very first video game that i ever played.

• Like 1

how could anyone pick just one?!? ill just say what ive been playing the most lately tho- smite

i really love how smite uses deities, gods, as well as other important people/animals within different cultures religions and regions to fight as. currently my best character is Arachne, just got a godlike achievement with her!

other games i like are warframe and i just finished pokemon moon, but these are just a few games out of so many i love!

That would be Breath of the Wild, but there's so much more I could pick! Hollow Knight, Mother 3, Mario Galaxy, these are all amazing!

Wow this is a really hard question since I’ve played so many games through my life I got my first game when I was about 6 or 7 and it was a MARIO game on the first DS after that I played some pokemon games on the DS and I also played some games on my friends Nintendo 64. When I was about 7 or 8 my friends started playing world of Warcraft and I it totally stuck I do believe WoW is my all time favourite game and I’ve probably spent around 100 plus days into it between 2008 and 2018 so no.1 favourite game of all time World of Warcraft 

Can't choose one:

- Halo 1/2/3

- Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

- Star Wars: Battlefront II (OG)

- Counter-Strike (As well as CSS, and CS:GO.)

- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Judge me lmao)

- Pokemon: Fire Red, Sapphire, Diamond, Soul Silver, Colosseum.

- Super Mario Sunshine 

I have always been tied between The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask and The Last of Us (I can't wait for 2). Dark Cloud 2 is another game that sticks out to me as well as Pokemon: Soul Silver.