Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group

Winter has come and it's time to spread holiday cheer.

It's time for the seasonal build competition (Stark/Kathi's favorite time of the year).

Now don't be a Scrooge, grab a friend,

build something huge.

My limericks suck, but who cares? Just read what's here.

Now, for anyone new to the Everneth community, welcome! This here is one of many events that Interior members such as myself will be setting up and running to bring together the whole server into doing something fun. This time around, with the permission from Interior to advertise, I am hosting another one of my build competitions. The veterans I know are already itching with new ideas but hold your horses for just a sec. For the newbies out there, basically I give out set time frame (usually a month), a theme and area to build in, and you have until the final submission day to build your project. The winner gets a very hefty diamond prize as well as an Outstanding Build medal. Winners are determined by a panel of judges selected by myself as well as a community vote for community favorite (forum medal only goes to first place unless Face wants to make places but he hasn't in the past so...unlikely). Intimidated? Well don't be! This build competition, due to the mass amount of friend groups I have been seeing, I am allowing builders to form teams of a maximum 2 people per team per entry.

This competition will last from the moment this is posted to: December 30, 2017

Judging begins: December 31, 2017

Prizes will be announced: January 1, 2018

The theme is:  Winter Wonderland

Competition Coords are X: -64 Y: 80 Z: 1579

Nether Hub Trail at Bottom Yellow X: -7 Y: 62 Z: 51 

• By signing up, players agree wholly to these rules. No exceptions.
  • FearlessPie has the final say in any issues that may occur during the competition.
  • Maximum of two builders per team; Only one entry per team/player.
  • Builds must be about 50x50 in area; negligible height
  • Build borders must be adequately marked and claimed
  • Builds must be well lit (no creepers when we judge! >:( )
  • Builds must not cause intended harm to visiting players in any way, shape, or form.
  • Builds will be Judged by a panel of Judges.
  • After December 30, 2017, all builds will be considered finished and must not be touched and/or edited.
  • Stay within the designated build area (indicated by netherrack pillars).
  • Rewards are static and will not be doubled for Teams.
  • Failure to comply with the rules will result in disqualification.

Judge Rubric:

• Theme (2 points)
    • Build resembles Winter and/or Christmas theme
  • Aesthetics (5 points)
    • 5 points- Build has an aura that invites the player to explore further. Details are amazing, techniques used are very tasteful, and further examination of the build shows that there is even more than meets the eye.
    • 3 points- Build has an aura that invites the player to explore further. Details are quite good, techniques used are average, and the entirety of the build is presented neatly after a quick run through.
    • 1 point- What the heck is this? You just copied and pasted a YouTube tutorial didn't you? Or did you even try?
  • Judge Opinion (3 Points)

*Zero Points may be given in a category for failure to comply at the Judge's discretion.

1st Place - 64 Diamond Blocks

2nd Place- 32 Diamond Blocks 

3rd Place- 16 Diamond Blocks

Edited by FearlessPie121

Yes. Spawn snow area is being used for other things/ is cluttered. Me and my associates found another area that was nice and clean for building. 

Bottom Yellow in nether is where the portal is at if you want a direct route.

Another question I have concerns the theme. Winter Wonderland I must try and clarify what that implies... Whatever people want to build related to Christmas and / or winter? Cuz that's not what appears when you google it and I had no idea of that meaning...

The intent for this one was for people to have fun building and get recognized/rewarded for it. I kept the theme specific enough for the holiday season, but broad enough so I wouldn't get several renditions of Christmas trees.

Winter/Christmas/(other Holidays like Hanukkah) is generally what the theme entails.

• Thanks 1