Sign in to follow this  
Faceman

Latent Season 3 and 4 Awards

coa.png

Season 3 Awards & Beyond

Due to reasons unknown, (Throne Abdication?, Formation of Privy Council?, Zieon is a bloody mess?), the realm of Everneth has not seen monthly awards in months. These awards are meant to highlight achievements of merit, notable blunders, and outstanding performances by the citizens of this community. Their presence on your profile and beside your posts also helps to commemorate seasons past after a reset. So, without further ado, here are the awards for the closing of Season 3 (June-September 2017) and some awards from the start of Season 4 and their recipients in order of precedence!

Companion of Everneth

loyalty.png.ea97022e3c3d0173c9d3f509fc8d

DigitalRocker, hearsay, HelloDoodGames, Fixemega, Zippur, sirignol, MagicDave_, Xmplary, OriginalYT, Sh3mm, _Cash_, Puddles, KiemPlant, Cookeh, livelaughdream, RoscoesWetsuit, Toxic_Crumpets, sofiahana, DivineBovineYT, Gantoxx, freddysee, InchTech, Legit_Flash, korbinyt, LieutenantChip, Pontuzaa, Kaddaschatzi, NuclearPhys, JazziBelle, Ultimatenotch, NeonNarwhal4, AlohaDood, Javious, ENGLuke, JoMiGo, EspioEclipse, HGWicks, LeonGospel,  GeminiBrian, Cerium, Toby_Teal, Mr_Yogi_Bear, UltraMoreGaming, Brenegan, DedBoii, SaltyBac, chiptzel, SableVigilante, N0MOARBISCUITZ, Altimadark, ProfessorDangle, Outkast_, BobIce1026, kemari_kemai, Adriano1804, sam8ddd, UnbreakableWill, Empryzz, BurntCobalt, RemyBoyz_, campbell529, AlexSanchez, Jtm12, BenSwift, Blades88, Juice328, BuddahPlayz, Kenner, wagzal,
Erkard, wbafunk

Parliament Service Medal

service.png.4cf8e24ae9c864e02539ffb11ae3

EarthCube, Zieon, Kaddaschatzi, lopp

Beer Award

beeraward.png.9c23d37b79f58b35176ed6e995

Pandeoo - Absolute Drunk UHC death

Javious - Claiming to be best player on the server and dying moments later

Purple Heart of Dedication

purpleheart.png.372e52604aac4f422aebcdfe

Kaddaschatzi, RashE, lopp

Outstanding Build Medal

outstandingbuild.png.c7a46f80bbce1976505

GreasyTroll4 - Raventon Build

RashE - Kingstone Build

Kaddaschatzi - Kanada Build

Outstanding Redstone Creation

outstandingredstone.png.317ee38d3d0fe0b6

DauntlessFive513 - Shulker Storage system

Virtuous Medal

unused.png.98ff29d112cc6f69c7fc9e535f7a8

Puddles - Season 4 spawn and Hub

Pandeoo - Season 4 Spawn and Hub

EarthCube - Season 4 Hub

Kaddaschatzi - Season 3 Spawn

Ministerial Excellence Medal

conduct.png.55ae666736b904a3a6b8c7601b60

FearlessPie - Late Season 3

Morgoth_LotR - November 2017

King's Cross Medal

medal5.png.7fa5f12f3d71fca03449e838623aa

Kaddaschatzi, ProfessorDangle

Order of Everneth Medal

order_medal.png.70303f1ebcdc27f4e1fb1f9b

FearlessPie, EarthCube

DMost of these awards have been given based on memory (vague at best in some circumstances) due to being very far behind in handing out monthly awards. So I do apologize for those who feel they have been skipped over or missed. I would say though to get recognized for certain items, there are certain criteria we look for. Some examples of the criteria:

• Purple Heart: Be active in helping players transition from newly registered to pending to citizen.
  • Outstanding Build: More often than not, we consider builds posted in Builds and Map Talk forum to be worth consideration, however; the rest is left up to written nominations. Post your builds! Don't be scared to share!
  • Outstanding Redstone: Same criteria and procedure as the build.
  • Beer: Be drunk and fail 
  • Virtuous: Be active in public projects that affect the community as a whole. (Int is a good place to start)

If i missed you for the Companion of Everneth award, this could be that I haven't seen you play in a while or i potentially passed over your name in the member list accidentally,. If you fall into the latter category, please PM and I will fix that ASAP!

Congrats to all!

Faceman

King of Everneth, Lord of the High Council

Sign in to follow this