Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Faceman

Second Raffle Winner

treasury.png

The Second Voter Raffle Result

In October 2017, I launched a raffle to everyone who votes for our server on our MSL listing. Once you vote, your IGN is recorded in our database and counts as an entry to the raffle. Please note that only real IGNs will be accepted for the raffle. So if the player selected did not recently own this name, it will be disregarded and the raffle will redraw. The winner of the raffle will receive a $10 USD (or native equivalent) Steam wallet code. In order to be awarded the code, the winner must have a Steam account and must provide a link to the account in order to receive the code.

Without further adieu, the winner is...

GeminiBrian

Congrats my dude! Please PM me on site or DM on discord with your information and I will get your code to you as soon as possible.

For those who also voted, thank you for your entries and better luck next month. If you would like a chance to win, vote for us! Each vote counts as one entry into the raffle. 

Faceman

Lord of the High Council, King of Everneth

Sign in to follow this