Sign in to follow this  
0zm0sis

Favourite and Least favourite versions of minecraft.

My favourite update is 1.7 as I feel it had the least amount of dumb gimmicks and it is a very enjoyable experience in both survival mode and creative mode. My least favourite update was 1.9 as it completely changed the combat system and made me go from good at pvp to being horrible at pvp. :(

Honestly, since I started playing at the tail end of 1.7.10, my favorite update has been 1.9 (elytras, End cities, new blocks, the introduction of shulkers, new boats, new combat, etc.), and my least favorite update is 1.10 (it isn't "bad", mind you, it's just a bit underwhelming compared to what came later; it didn't add much, and didn't change much -- fun, but just...there).

Although, 1.13 + 1.14 are looking to top 1.9 and tie as my two favorite updates of all time. So many new things for builders to play around with, and we haven't even seen much from 1.14 yet.

my least favorite version is 1.9 not because it was bad but because they slowed down swing speed when there was other options

my favorite updates are alpha 1.0.1 - beta 1.7 because it adds a new consept to minecraft "redstone" that is a cool and different way to play in minecraft

My favorite version is 1.5, it added a ton of redstone options and new concepts. My least favorite is probably 1.3, i feel it didn't really add anything too exciting.

Sign in to follow this