Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
RashE (IrashiHeart)

Apply to join the Kingdom of Kingstone!

"With the recent threats by the Solisian Empire, King Icarus is looking for able-bodied men and women to serve the Kingdom of Kingstone and secure the future of our people.
Settlers are waiting for strong-willed leaders to colonize dozens of new locations near the Kingstone border. There are also spots open on King Icarus' Royal Council.
Tryouts for the Kingsglaive are also being held if you think you have the strength and perseverance that it takes to become one of the elite legendary warriors."

-One of the hundreds of letters sent by the Capital to all over the world seeking warriors and architects alike.

Kingstone Recruitment Thread

Kingstone is looking for builders to serve as vassals who will create interesting settlements and have the dedication to finish them, as well as warriors sworn to protect the crown and join us in battle when the banners are called.

Looking to be a Vassal?

To be a vassal of Kingstone is to hold a position of power and weight in the Kingdom. These are dukes, barons, mayors, counts, etc. If you are looking to build in Kingstone you will need the dedication to finish the build and the ability to stay within our "universe" if you think you can do both then I would ask you reply to this post with a few things:

• The origin/purpose of your settlement (Mirkwood, a bandit lair that decided to bend the knee rather than be razed. After years of loyalty, it became a flourishing village.)
  • A quick description of your character (Alfrety, a mage who was banished from his home and befriended the king, now serving as headmaster of the Wizards' Tower and crucial member of the Kingsglaive.)
  • An answer to the question: "Would you be willing to join in on optional/impromptu roleplay events as well as be a member of our discord and join voice chat during battles or crucial events?"

Here is a map of Kingstone. The areas marked in red are open to new vassals, the ones marked in gold belong to the Kingdom of Kingstone but are so far from the Capital that it would be preferred to build closer. Purple is TwoEdgedDeath's but you might be able to get it from him if you ask nicely and promise to build something asian-esque. [EDIT: TwoEdgedDeath agreed to hand over Nippon to whoever qualifies.]

L59Bwnh.png

Looking to be a member of the Kingsglaive?

To be a member of the Kingsglaive is to be a part of a group of warriors empowered by magical relics (such as the Apple of Discord, Cartian's Scythe, or the Holy Grail) to slaughter the King's enemies and to protect the King's people. If you are looking to fight as one of these legendary mercenaries, you will need the natural will to fight and kill as well as the ability to hold your own in combat no matter the odds or stakes. If you think you have the combat talent as well as spirit to take the fields of battle yourself I would ask you to reply to this post with a few things:

• A quick description/origin story of your character (Agista Rustero, daughter to the Empress of Brytannia, tired of living in her mother's shadow she ran away and became a master sorceress, then chosen by the Scythe of Cartian to wield it, she went with King Icarus from Vennterria in order to earn Agusta's forgiveness.)
  • An answer to the question: "Would you be willing to spar with me and Nicku as well as other Kingsglaive members in order to hone your skills and prove yourself?"
Edited by RashE (IrashiHeart)
TwoEdgedDeath agreed to hand over Nippon to whoever qualifies.

i guess i could be a vassal and a kingsglaive with my island "the island of kuiken, once a gold rush village years ago, now abandoned, the ghost town was then re-vitalized as a huge storage unit using the islands mass to hold wars spoils. some say their residents fled from the shades, some say they were the shades and migrated closer to the mainlands. maybe with some help and dedication, the village might be able to flourish once more" character - kordon, "the last remaining villager of kuiken, he has lived there some say for over 739 years, some say he was even there when the island was founded. him being on the island with the sea for so long, he has gotten to know the sea god Poseidon since the islands demise and was eventually gifted the prismarine blade out of a symbol of trust. he is willing to defend kuiken and any king/ally he serves with his life and blade" answer to the last of both questions, yes i can spar and yes i can roleplay, although i might have some time eaten up for working with the M.int.

Can I join, LOL,

I am a respected knight looking to battle dragons and legends for fame :)

:) 

Edited by Pontuzaa

Forge Of Sthy'tad, a shady small forge west of the dark forest that house the gnomes and mist clan meet ups, village forge w/ a second floor (housing and work space for smith) made with cobble,dark oak,spruce and andesite.

Tercar, the assassin/beast slayer of the west, sent to exile by the mist clan and hopes to find a loyal king to serve to also seek revenge on those who exiled him. smith master and slayer of Algore the troll.

yes i am able to join vc for roleplay events

Edited by Smicdude107

I felt it was time to reply here even though most of this is handled in discord.

Here is a list of the current Kingstonians of importance:

King Icarus Forde of Kingstone

His Kingsglaive:

Agista Rustero, Nicku Crestshade, Alfrety A-Topic-of-Hot-Debate, Icarus Forde, Captain Kalador

His Vassals:

Nicku Crestshade of THE PIT and The Dawn Isles

Headmaster Alfrety of the Wizards' Tower

TwoEdgedDeath of Mirerest

Arlin (Remy) of Mirkwood

Chieftain Ragnorock (DPP) of Ravenscar

-And DivineIngenuity under him.

Javious of Avalon

-And Pontuzaa under him.

Vluxxed and his wood elves

Agunua and his crew

-And Carson under him.

One King, Eight Vassals, Three Councilmen

On 12/17/2017 at 3:28 PM, Smicdude107 said:

Forge Of Sthy'tad, a shady small forge west of the dark forest that house the gnomes and mist clan meet ups.

Tercar, the assassin/beast slayer of the west, sent to exile by the mist clan and hopes to find a loyal king to serve to also seek revenge on those who exiled him. smith master and slayer of Algore the troll.

Contact me and once we agree on a location for the forge, I will usher you into the Kingdom of Kingstone.

On 12/16/2017 at 6:27 AM, TheSteelNinja14 said:

Settlement: The Island of Kuiken, once a gold rush village many years ago, now abandoned. The ghost town was re-vitalized as a hub, storing countless spoils of war. Rumor has it that the residents fled from the shades, some say the original residents WERE shades that migrated closer to the mainland. With some support and dedication, the village might regain it's lost glory.

Character: Kordon, the last remaining resident of Kuiken, some say he has lived for over 700 years, other say he was amongst the first to settle there. After centuries on the sea, he has grown close to Poseidon, greek god of the sea. Taking pity of Kordon and the demise of the great island state, Poseidon decided to gift to him, the Prismarine Blade. After King Icarus came to Kuiken and earned Kordon's trust, Kordon now serves him in order to better protect his home.

He will be a vassal and member of the Kingsglaive, one of the rare few Kingsglaive that wield their relic themselves.

Contact me and once we agree on a location for Kuiken I will usher you into the Kingdom of Kingstone.

Edited by RashE (IrashiHeart)
Typo.

The Application Of Divine To Be a Vassal 

The purpose of my settlement: 

The settlement of Lalarian is a city for the strong outcasts of this realm. It is home to the great warriors of the half-breed who have been thrown from there home settlements. Its main family is of Viking and elven decent whom are great with the art of swordplay and keen with a bow. It lies in a forest with many caverns used for hiding before the kingdom of Kingstone adopted it into the protection of its hand so they would fight for the Army.

My Character (Erlend Gufisson):

He is a mighty leader that has been in exile since his previous king found out that he was of both elven and Viking Decent. He is keen with a bow and mighty with a sword. He founded the city so that the other half-breeds would never be without a place to live.

Answer:

I would be willing to be a part of events and to join the discord during those events. I am already a member of the discord and am always looking to get more involved.

Bonus:

If you would like to sample my building style please look at Raven Scar and my house there.

Settlement : Frigus, once a cold, snowy, town populated with many people planning to Expand the town. The population went down, until there was very few left, and the town needed to regain the magic it had.

Character : Glacies, the Creator of Frigus. Glacies defended the town of Frigus, and slayed the Dragon of Estuans.

I will definitely be able to join Voice chat if you need me at any time!

i havent yet been accepted to the server but i was wondering if theres other kingdoms like this? does the community do this often, creating smaller communities within itself? if so i think thatd be very fun with opportunities for kingdoms to battle each other and otherwise compete in competitions. if not, you can bet im making my own kingdom with myself as queen! :P

Being a vassal of Kingstone I feel I could answer these questions, so far this map there are 2 main kingdoms with a potential 3rd starting soon, it is Kingstone vs the Empire of Solis. We actually conducted a battle today between our kingdom and Solis. (Kingstone victory). But there is no limit on how many RP factions there can be so if you want to start a new faction and recruit players into it that would be awesome! If you are interested in this stuff there is an enormous amount of lore and information in the Open World Forum section of the forums.

1 hour ago, Vluxed said:

Being a vassal of Kingstone I feel I could answer these questions, so far this map there are 2 main kingdoms with a potential 3rd starting soon, it is Kingstone vs the Empire of Solis. We actually conducted a battle today between our kingdom and Solis. (Kingstone victory). But there is no limit on how many RP factions there can be so if you want to start a new faction and recruit players into it that would be awesome! If you are interested in this stuff there is an enormous amount of lore and information in the Open World Forum section of the forums.

awesome! thanks a lot vluxed very helpful <3

With the new year over and the chaos of war ensuing, the time to make a decision regarding the new applicants is now. Javious is banned and as a result, I have decided to accept two members into Kingstone from the five final applications.

Kordon has been accepted by King Icarus Forde to rule Kuiken and has also been accepted into the 'glaive. His character showed promise and matched the divine feel we were going with the glaive and I hope he will add depth to the lore and as a member of the interior, I trust he won't get banned anytime soon.

0SlllVD.png

Divine has been accepted by King Icarus Forde to rule Lalarian. He has shown dedication in his work on Ravenscar, and his skill is evident. I trust in him to fulfill the most important role as a vassal and finish a build that doesn't break immersion. Might have to talk to work out his lore together too.

On 12/21/2017 at 3:39 PM, DivineBovineYT said:

The purpose of my settlement: 

The settlement of Lalarian is a city for the strong outcasts of this realm. It is home to the great warriors of the half-breed who have been thrown from there home settlements. Its main family is of Viking and elven decent whom are great with the art of swordplay and keen with a bow. It lies in a forest with many caverns used for hiding before the kingdom of Kingstone adopted it into the protection of its hand so they would fight for the Army.

My Character (Erlend Gufisson):

He is a mighty leader that has been in exile since his previous king found out that he was of both elven and Viking Decent. He is keen with a bow and mighty with a sword. He founded the city so that the other half-breeds would never be without a place to live.