Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
SH4D0W

What steam games do you play?

You don't have to label every game in your library, just your most played games.

for me i'd have to go with, PUBG, CS:GO, 7 days to die, and ARK.

• Like 1

Surprised to see nobody had replied to this thread yet...

For me I play CS:GO the most, then followed by COD: BO3 and WaW (only for custom zombies though, I don't mess with cod multiplayer on pc.)

i dont play too often on my steam simply because i dont have the best wifi neither do i have the best laptop but some of my more often played games are the forest, niche, and the left for dead games. i used to play warframe a lot but i found i enjoy it more when im playing it on my xbox

I play alot of different games but I often play Brawlhalla, a platform fighter like Smash Bros. I play some CS:GO but I'm terrible at it.. I also play alot of singleplayer games.

I really only play CS:GO on steam I do have like 50 games or something but I just bought them on the steam sales played them for about an hour and then never touched them again haha

Well, since my motherboard burnt out, i cant really play all the games that i want to. For now though, i play dark souls 1, borderlands 2/TPS, CSGO, and h1z1.