Jump to content

Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Bzsears

Favorite Movie

Recommended Posts

I would like to get to know everyone here a little bit better, so just comment your favorite movie!

 

I do not have a single favorite movie (there are too many good ones) so my top three are:

Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back/Return of the Jedi (technically 2, but whatever)

Captain America: Civil War

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 (technically 2 again but...)

 

Also a big fan of Kingsman so that'd probably be in the top 5

 

Comment your favorite movie or a list down below and an explanation if you wish!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal favorite movie would have to be The Hit-man's Bodyguard. I'm not too big on movies, i mostly enjoy videos, but i did go see this movie when it came out and i would have to say that it was hilarious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also not that into movies, (I literally only see movies when I go out with you, Bz) so because of that my favorites would probably be the movies that I enjoyed the most when I was younger. Basically that would be all the original Pokemon movies. So like Pokemon 1st movie, 2000, 3, 4-Ever. All those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NikeNeonNitro said:

I'm also not that into movies, (I literally only see movies when I go out with you, Bz) so because of that my favorites would probably be the movies that I enjoyed the most when I was younger. Basically that would be all the original Pokemon movies. So like Pokemon 1st movie, 2000, 3, 4-Ever. All those.

Those Pokemon movies were pretty great. Last one we saw was with Keldeo I believe (unless you watched another)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SH4D0W said:

My personal favorite movie would have to be The Hit-man's Bodyguard. I'm not too big on movies, i mostly enjoy videos, but i did go see this movie when it came out and i would have to say that it was hilarious!

I do love me some Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson. Nice choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bzsears said:

Those Pokemon movies were pretty great. Last one we saw was with Keldeo I believe (unless you watched another)

Yeah, that was the last one I've watched. I've fallen out of Pokemon movies recently. Well really I guess I haven't seen a lot of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NikeNeonNitro said:

Yeah, that was the last one I've watched. I've fallen out of Pokemon movies recently. Well really I guess I haven't seen a lot of them.

Considering the story of sun and moon I don't know if I'd want to watch the movies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bzsears said:

Considering the story of sun and moon I don't know if I'd want to watch the movies...

Yeah, that's probably true. Arbitrary "oh no the light must save it oh no darkness is bad." usually doesn't make for good movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally enjoy movies like Phantom of the Opera and Sweeney Todd.

I'm more into TV shows tho. My favourite would probably be Stargate SG-1. I know @GreasyTroll4 enjoys that quite a lot as well :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your Name is currently my favorite. Previous title-holders have been The Quiet Ones, The Wind Rises, and Taegukgi. I like movies that take you on an emotional rollercoaster, which usually means heavily relationship or plot driven.

I've always really disliked a number of common favorites like Blade Runner, Zombieland, and Fargo. I have a huge problem with predictable movies and ones which try to do commentary on humanity. Stick to books for that latter one, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally am all about the Die Hard Franchise, with Bruce Willis and lots of explosions.

If you need a re-jog of the memory, I'll try to sum each of them up for you...

  1. John McClane is in a tower, with some terrorists, and his wife, cause it's his wife's Christmas party, and they get killed by him, and its pretty cool, lots of action!
  2. He is now in an international airport fighting some other terrorists with help from a creepy janitor, and they are crashing planes and such, and he is trying to save his wife, again...
  3. In New York, he fights some hacker terrorist over the pay phones, and get help from Samuel L Jackson, and they win... Getting predictable, Huh?
  4. John is fighting some high tech terrorist, with help from a hacker, and they win, after going old school.
  5. John teams up with his son to fight some Russians who want some radioactive stuff to make bombs out of and such, they win...

So, yea, this is Die Hard, it gets very predictable, but you gotta love those explosions and fights, they are cool!

Also, I agree with you @NikeNeonNitro Those older Pokemon movies are much better than the new trash they put out now, although they still make me cringe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite movie is probably Robin Hood or a Netflix movie called Dope. I've never seen Starwars (sorry) but when I do I want to watch them all in order of release date (I know that some movies were prequels). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hitmans Bodyguard.

Samuel Jackson and Ryan reynolds are absolute legends! I love their acting. I also love the movie cause most of the movie is recorded in the Netherlands :3 (my country)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-12-22 at 6:05 AM, Bzsears said:

I would like to get to know everyone here a little bit better, so just comment your favorite movie!

 

I do not have a single favorite movie (there are too many good ones) so my top three are:

Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back/Return of the Jedi (technically 2, but whatever)

Captain America: Civil War

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 (technically 2 again but...)

 

Also a big fan of Kingsman so that'd probably be in the top 5

 

Comment your favorite movie or a list down below and an explanation if you wish!

 

 

Hmm.. good question I personally think the Star Wars movies are amazing especially return of the jedi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally love:

 - Harry Potter series (Including Fantastic Beasts.)

 - Star Wars

 - Dont Breathe

 - Alien 1/2 (and Prometheus 1, and Alien Covenant.)

 - Hurt Locker

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm more into classics such as The Outsiders or The Breakfast Club, but currently the movies that stick out most (Probably because they are the ones that I have watched most recently) are Deadpool and Spiderman: Homecoming. I'm am a hardcore Marvel Fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×