Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
PrincessBubbles

BUILDERS UNITE!

hi guys! 

i myself very much enjoy the building gameplay within minecraft, and i was wondering who in this community is a builder as well

i especially love terraforming, sky islands, castles, and cozy cabins ^^

let me know what yall have to say id love to learn more about this community <3

We have a lot of talented builders on the servers. I myself love doing landscaping and terrain stuff :P

If ya ever want to I'm sure we can collab on some builds.

• Like 1

I'm a builder, as are Kathi and several others. :)

Here's a sample of a city I made on our last map (sorry if it looks a bit stretched in some spots, my FOV is at 90, not the normal 70):

2017-09-23_12.57.33.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/23/2017 at 7:06 PM, PrincessBubbles said:

hi guys! 

i myself very much enjoy the building gameplay within minecraft, and i was wondering who in this community is a builder as well

i especially love terraforming, sky islands, castles, and cozy cabins ^^

let me know what yall have to say id love to learn more about this community <3

With 56k dirt blocks mined and another 45k placed, I'd say I've done my fair share of terraforming myself.
Zebulus is a steampunk city on top of a floating island.
Kingstone will have a massive tiered castle with causeways and courtyards.
And my first build in spawn was 80-year-old-Icarus's cozy cabin.

You'll do well here.

• Like 1

i like making small towns, ports, and bridges, with the occasional terraforming

plus i do a lot of lighting stuff

I personally am a huge fan of modern houses's and making small villas. My ultimate Minecraft goal has been to make a full castle. I wanna design it myself but i also want to replicate a existing castle... (and Hogwarts)

• Like 1

@Hoodiey i love building castles! my favorite that i built was a fantasy quartz castle that was on top of a purple floating island. I used prismarine for details and man was it awesome. We ended up using it for a hide and seek map