Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
William_Lindstr

How many years have you guys been playing games?

I myself started when I was about 11. I did play games before then but I wouldn't call it gaming xD

also I am turning 20 in about a month so it's been about 9 years for me. 

I started when the ps2 came out... That was my first console. I got it when i was 5, and i'm 21 now. So around 16 years? Rip my life.

On 2018-01-15 at 3:17 AM, Hoodiey said:

I started when the ps2 came out... That was my first console. I got it when i was 5, and i'm 21 now. So around 16 years? Rip my life.

HAHA sounds great and it sounds like you got a big passion for gaming I respect that

On 2018-01-14 at 7:12 PM, Kaddaschatzi said:

I myself started when I was about 11. I did play games before then but I wouldn't call it gaming xD

also I am turning 20 in about a month so it's been about 9 years for me. 

Amazing i respect that you stuck with gaming thru the years of being a teenager since I see a lot of my friends going out and partying while I'm sitting with my pc playing with my mates online 

I don't know exactly when, but probably almost 11 years. That's not counting just pc gaming however. I was probably about 7 or 8 when I started that.

My family and I are very.. geeky. 

So, um. 

My family and I (When I was legit a year old) Went to a raffle, the prize was a PS2, Somehow, One year old little munchii won. Even if it was just me ramming a car into the curb of a racetrack, or squirttles tetris. I've been playing video games for 15 years. I started PC gaming when I was 6 though. 

I've actually never played many videogames, until around 6 years ago when I discovered Minecraft. Minecraft is basically the only game I've ever played because I don't really like other games that much. There are a few I like, though. Such as Civilization V and Clash of Clans. 
Once I heard about Minecraft, I instantly fell in love with it. Just the idea of you being able to build whatever you want was amazing to me.