Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
William_Lindstr

Whats your guys favourite type of base style?

Personally I think building caves is awesome since you can make an endless base with farms hidden rooms multiple storage areas, strip mines and a lot and a lot of other stuff in a base underground. 

As long as I can do loads and loads of landscaping i dont really mind the sort of base i have. 

This map @Puddles and I are going for a giant mountain so it sure is enough landscaping that needs to be done.

I like starting but just digging into a mountain and building into the mountain. That way you can have your chests, farms, mine, etc. Then you can build a house, or some other kind of base, on the outside for show.

On 2018-01-14 at 7:14 PM, Kaddaschatzi said:

As long as I can do loads and loads of landscaping I don't really mind the sort of base I have. 

This map @Puddles and I are going for a giant mountain so it sure is enough landscaping that needs to be done.

Sounds great. haven't gotten on the server yet but if there's a lot of mountains I will try and do some bridges and between and make some kind of village 

On 2018-01-15 at 2:54 AM, Hoodiey said:

I like starting but just digging into a mountain and building into the mountain. That way you can have your chests, farms, mine, etc. Then you can build a house, or some other kind of base, on the outside for show.

I think that's a fun way to go about it as well start in the mountain and then do some kind of cool entrance to the cave 

On 2018-01-09 at 11:10 PM, boofsly said:

i like small towns, or taking advantage of ravines and cave systems

The ravine style was pretty much the only  thing i did back in 2015 because i loved that you could have Redstone elevators up to the surface and also that you could build rooms in the ravine for farms and storage areas

On 2018-01-09 at 12:45 AM, RashE (IrashiHeart) said:

I'm a multi-tiered city kinda guy. If it can't hold a thousand men and defend against 10,000 what am I doing with my time?

Jokes aside, my builds grow with the story as it progresses. 

I like the way you think, to take it as it comes seems like a pretty chill way to build personally I set up like 20 plans to build so it gets stressful at times when you tell yourself to finish 5 projects a week you get sick and only finish 3 

9 hours ago, William_Lindstr said:

I think that's a fun way to go about it as well start in the mountain and then do some kind of cool entrance to the cave 

I like to use the Hidden piston entrance. Its pretty cool, and people who haven't seen it before get a good kick out of it.

46 minutes ago, RashE (IrashiHeart) said:

The infamous quad-post that is a rare one. 

I know right, good luck reaching 10 post count on a dead forum without necro-posting or double posting.