Sign in to follow this  
Sybillian

Ultra Hardcore Season IX Signups

uhc.png

ULTRA HARDCORE SEASON IX

Last Man Standing | Free-for-All

Saturday, January 27th | 1PM EST

IP: games.everneth.com

UHC is a gamemode pioneered by the Mindcrack team - a last-man-standing blood sport played in naturally generated Minecraft terrain. The competitors will be spread throughout a hostile world with two potentially fatal dangers; the other players, and the fact that health does not regenerate. If a competitor wishes to heal themselves, they must acquire and eat a Golden Apple, or venture into the Nether and collect the materials needed for a Potion of Healing.

No twists this time. No leniency. The two main tenants of Ultra Hardcore are that the world border is shrinking, and that your health will not regenerate. This is all that remains; all else is unnecessary and a distraction for the purposes of this season. You already know how this game works, either by virtue of being a former combatant or by the sheer fame that Ultra Hardcore has earned over the years. The game is as follows; prove yourself or die trying.

To sign up for UHC, please reply to this thread. The Ministry of Competition will keep the thread updated with the names of those who sign up.

SIGNED UP

―――――――――――

Sybillian

DPPTheCreator

GreasyTroll4 (?)

PseudoStorm

Steel

Rashe

Pandeoo

Kaddaschatzi

KorbinYT

EarthCube

P_Puddles

Pontuzaa

AlohaDood

Cerium

Edited by Pandeoo

Lord whoem did writeth this thread,

I request entrance to the UHC so that i may prove my self in thine presence my lord.

Sign in to follow this