Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Hoodiey

Whats your favourite Artist/Musician? Any Genre.

I personally listen to basically everything... I cant think of a song from a genre that i don't like. My personal favourite artist currently is Change the Rapper. HBU?

I listen to just about anything. At the moment it's been a lot of techno/dubstep and rap. Currently my favorite Band to listen ti would be Caravan Palace with there song: Lone Digger.

My two biggest genres include country and rock- I'm more into the hair bands and glam rock and that sort of thing. As a Wyoming boy, though, I love me some Chris LeDoux.

I enjoy good wordplay, storytelling, and/or a good beat. These seem to occur most often in the Alternative genre. 

Owl City - Beautiful Times

Lorde - Ribs

Panic! At the Disco - Hurricane

Fall Out Boys - Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea

AJR - Big Idea

Klaus Veen - Ordinary Days (Lethal League OST)

Jon Bellion - The Good In Me

Duke Special - Salvation Tambourine

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Victory Lap

Sign in to follow this