Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Tex

Diary of a Knight-Commander

January 24th

A new day has dawned. When I awoke this morning, in the middle of town, without a clue as to where I could be or what I was doing, I remembered it. The place I had come from, the memories of the days past, and the events that lead me to now...

I came from the bar, obviously.

But what a night! It has robbed me of all my memories! I know who I am, I know what I stand for... but it is the details in specificity that elude me. I don't remember my home, my peoples, my history. However, if there is one thing that I know, one thing that I am good at... it is starting again. Afresh. Anew. Another descriptor.

Immediately I went to a shop and purchased a map. Was my old life a dream? Nothing was familiar. No landmarks, no towns, no outposts. All I saw was mystery, and new beginnings. I decided I was to start a new life to the south- far from the city, and in the middle of a place that would become my home. Even if it were not a dream, I knew I must have it back.

Fort Dragonheart. It must rise again. It must, for I am the last hope for the villages of Everneth. I must make a home... and I must gather a flock.

Edited by Tex