Tex

Diary of a Knight-Commander

January 24th

A new day has dawned. When I awoke this morning, in the middle of town, without a clue as to where I could be or what I was doing, I remembered it. The place I had come from, the memories of the days past, and the events that lead me to now...

I came from the bar, obviously.

But what a night! It has robbed me of all my memories! I know who I am, I know what I stand for... but it is the details in specificity that elude me. I don't remember my home, my peoples, my history. However, if there is one thing that I know, one thing that I am good at... it is starting again. Afresh. Anew. Another descriptor.

Immediately I went to a shop and purchased a map. Was my old life a dream? Nothing was familiar. No landmarks, no towns, no outposts. All I saw was mystery, and new beginnings. I decided I was to start a new life to the south- far from the city, and in the middle of a place that would become my home. Even if it were not a dream, I knew I must have it back.

Fort Dragonheart. It must rise again. It must, for I am the last hope for the villages of Everneth. I must make a home... and I must gather a flock.

Edited by Tex