Sign in to follow this  
nancywparker

What are the best minecraft mods for you guys?

Depending on who you ask, you'll get some wildly different answers.

If you like tech: Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, and Ender IO will be for you.

If you like magic: Thaumcraft, Ars Magica, and Botania will be for you.

If you like building: Carpenter Blocks, Decocraft, and the Conquest mod will be for you.

If you were simply talking about client-side mods you can use on Everneth: I recommend Optifine, Journey Map, and my texture pack that I don't publically redistribute but you can get from me if you PM RashE#6503 on Discord.

ive always been a fan of mods that make Minecraft harder, Thirst mod and Infernal Mobs mods were always my favorites. And of course Balkon's Weapon mods for added fun of way more weapons!

Pixelmon was my favorite, but they sadly took that down. Now, I play with Jazz on a Pokemon server with a special texture pack. Not the same experience though, I must say :(

I don't know if it is my favorite, but one of the most memorable mods for me is Ex Nihilo as it reminds me of the countless hours I have spent playing packs like Agrarian Skies and Project Ozone. If I were to choose an actual favorite mod, I would probably pick something like Refined Storage, as it makes any activity in a modpack possible, since without it inventory management would be impossible.

One of the first tech mods I ever 'completed' was Reika's Rotarycraft. I loved everything about it. The visuals, the numbers, all of it. The torque-output system was so attention-grabbing to me, that any mod pack I played had to have it. IC2? Pass. Tinker's? Pffft. I will happily get sucked into a jet engine half a dozen times and detonate half my base before I go back. No one adds it to mod packs anymore. Makes me real sad.

How about... all of them. If your pc is strong enough you can download the All The Mods 3 modpack. It has pretty much all the good mods in it, and the pack creators are constantly improving it and have linked all the mods to each other really well. It's super fun and I totally recommend it.

NOT SPONSORED

Sign in to follow this