Kordon

Wanted: Translators

Hello, this is Kordon. I was walking through the Wizards Tower the other day and I happened to stumble upon a book that looked strange and different from the rest. So I      picked it up and it was written in a language I have not see yet. Now, mind you I've seen many languages but this was foreign to my understanding. It was written in symbols that look hard to write in as well.

All of the books have the common number known by most races, the highest number I have so far is number 8. I will put the books back for now, from what I have seen so far is that there's 1 book per settlement within Kingstone. I will be translating book #3

If you would like to lend your hand in helping me translate, please sign your name on the extra paper i have pasted below: 

• Thanks 1

NOTICE: Any books I have found (1, 2, 3, 7, 8.) have been returned to Ike for further inspection. please do the same if you find any.

We don't need a translator anymore. Fredrick of the Wizards' Tower went ahead and translated it for us,

Something about how depressed and psychotic Rem is and how the character their skin is based off's partner is the only one who can "bring [them] from darkness".

• Like 1