Sign in to follow this  
RashE (IrashiHeart)

Season 5 Roleplay Signups/ Faction Index

sH0rZsm.png

Everneth Season 5 Roleplay Signups!

Signing up for the roleplay is in no way mandatory, but this page can be a useful place to gather information, find a faction, or recruit members to your side! Simply respond to this post and I'll try and keep it updated with player-generated information. Below I have provided many different possible templates for the different situations, feel free to use them! More information and discussion can be found in our official roleplay discord server.

Kingstone - This proud kingdom is reeling from recent wars, under King Icarus Forde they will attempt to rebuild the glory of their past and defend their beloved Capital. They are known for their disciplined military, the legendary Kingsglaive, and their pride.

• King Icarus Forde (RashE_)
  • Alfrety of Lletya (Alfretyuu)
  • Nicku Crestshade (Nicku_Crestshade)
  • Zil Sa'hir (Remy_)
  • Kordon Luis (TheSteelNinja14)
  • Ragnar The Great (DefendPopPunk)
  • Murdek Urminn (DivineBovineYT)
  • Jay Porter XX (20jPorter)

Bewcastle Trade Confederation - This neutral city-state is a hub for trade and peace between nations.

• Mind
  • RTD Unit 001

Maphya - A mercenary group famous for their role in filling in for warriors who are absent.

• (abcfree4all)-aka-(Impatient)
  • Adjiava
  • (HGWicks)
    • Level 1; Builds: 1 Town Hall, 1 Banner Design, 3 House, 1 Guard Tower, Lighting, Banner Design

Hero's Village - Lit Af; A Village Of Heroes Who Follow No King

• Wulfric (Warwolf595)
  • Riki (rolo_)
  • Admiral Momo (FearlessPie)
  • Noah Hansen (NoahLot_)
  • (Pandeoo)
  • Keshi Wawaash (boofsly)
  • Dorian Mercer (Beolyx)
  • (Cerium)

Looking for a faction?

Respond to this post with your IGN and let me know you're interested in finding a faction to join. I'll add you to the list and when factions are recruiting they can find you easily. Optionally, add your discord name for quicker communication! (Example: "Name#1234")

Want your faction added to the list?

Respond to this post with information based on your faction, or use the template below:

1) Name of the Faction

2) Description of the Faction

3) A list of players who currently belong to that faction

4) A banner or sigil (http://minecraft.tools/en/banner.php --OR-- https://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner) [OPTIONAL]

Thanks for reading and I wish you luck in the calamity to come.

I would like to add my faction, the Dragonhearted, to the list, please!

1) Name of the Faction

The Dragonhearted

The Dragonhearted is a guild independent of the factions and national interests dominating the land. Politics does not exist within areas protected by the Dragonhearted. The guild does not seek to assert power over other citizens of Everneth, nor their individual factions and governments. The Dragonhearted exist for one purpose only: To be the first and last line of defense for the peaceful villagers of Everneth

Tex_97

Edited by Tex

1) Name of the Faction
It's name is Maphya, pronounced exactly as it looks.

An alliance of bandits grown as strong as a kingdom, Maphya is a group filled with mercenaries, thieves, and bandits.

OK8, abcfree4all, and HGWicks

4) A banner or sigil
http://minecraft.tools/en/banner.php?color_id_0=0&shape_id_1=33&color_id_1=14&shape_id_2=28&color_id_2=0&shape_id_3=21&color_id_3=14&shape_id_4=22&color_id_4=0&shape_id_5=36&color_id_5=14&shape_id_6=24&color_id_6=11#crafting

-Edited to add banner-

Edited by abcfree4all

IGN KratPersonboy101  im already in the Discord,  Halloween Maestro Krat#1288 and looking to join Maphya

Edited by Krattyboi67
Just fixing a misspell on my part

Sign in to follow this