RashE (IrashiHeart)

Kingstone Entry Examinations

SFXQzU4.png

Here is a link for more information about Kingstone.

Looking to join Kingstone? Then this is the post for you, here are the official Kingstonian Entry Examinations*! Kingstonians are elite, outnumbered, and fiercely loyal. As such, the Kingstonian applicants for the Season Five Everneth Roleplay must be the very best. You're dedication, standards, and creativity will be tested if you wish to become a citizen of the Kingdom of Kingstone.

Why join Kingstone over another faction? Well, Kingstone has a reputation of victory in Season 4, remaining undefeated against the unadulterated assault of Loden, the Desolate One, The Empire of Solis, and the Western Bandit Hordes. More impressive than this, however, is it's rich and immersive lore that has been crafted and refined for over six years. Kingstone prizes loyalty, pride, initiative, integrity, endurance, and determination. A Kingstonian is a bastion of strength and hard work. If all of this is attractive to you than you should continue reading below.

Remind yourself that grammar, formatting, and effort all have the utmost importance to your chances of getting accepted into the kingdom. I also feel the need to say that many people have expressed a desire to join Kingstone and I wish to be outnumbered by enemies, so you will be competing with your fellow applicants.

Kingstonians will begin to earn monthly allowance** as they rise to the ranks, as well as secret discord channels and war councils.

There are six basic ranks of players who can call themselves Kingstonian.
The King - The ruling monarch, King Icarus Forde at the time of writing.
The Inner Circle - Through dedication and working closely alongside the King, these members have gained his deepest trust.
The Kingsglaive - These legendary warriors protect the king with their lives and act out his will.
The Vassal - Landowners who receive the King's protection and wealth for answering the call of war and fighting against the enemies of Kingstone.
The Councilmen - Advisors to the above tiers, tasked with assisting their liege in construction and decision-making but are barred from fighting in war.
The Laborer - Peasants paid per-job, serving as gatherers and builders supporting Kingstone's economy and infrastructure.

Now, the road to becoming King is long and hard, and if you want to become King of Kingstone you'll be looking for me as a corpse, so I'll only be accepting Kingsglaive and below, as only going above and beyond the call of duty can earn you the title "Inner Circle".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joining the Kingsglaive - There are three basic requirements to becoming a part of the 'glaive of Kingstone.

• Unique Character Design/Roleplay Skill - The Kingsglaive are an integral reason Kingstone's military has seen such success, and their prevalence in the "Legend of Kingstone" require them to be interesting, unique, and immersive. A Character Profile would be infinitely helpful in your quest to becoming a member of the 'glaive. These players are held to a degree of roleplaying skill, this means your character must fit in the world of Kingstone, and the Everneth Universe at large, think low fantasy medieval, I'll be denying any TRON robots with nuke launchers. Finally, you must always respect roleplay etiquette. No meta-gaming (causing your character to act with information he/she shouldn't have but instead acting on information you have as a player), or controlling other characters (speaking for another player's character without permission or assuming your actions go without reaction, for example: avoid saying things like "I stab you in the throat, killing you instantly").
  • Loyalty to the Crown - Kingsglaive are defined by their loyalty. They obey the King's commands without hesitation and trust in his ability to lead the kingdom to further victory. As a result, I expect my Kingsglaive to respect Kingstone and defend it with your ((character's)) life. Its citizens and homes must be protected at all costs and an insult to Kingstone is an insult to you.
  • Combat ProficiencyKingsglaive are feared on the battlefield, and powered by Ike's magical weapons of war(Brisingr, Ax of Odin, etc) the earth must shudder under you as you walk. You won't be required to be Achilles or anything, but I expect the 'glaive to perform well in the field. All loyalty in the world is no replacement for raw talent and physical strength.

Some vassals become Kingsglaive, but I have yet to have a Kingsglaive member that wasn't also a vassal.

I am willing to work with you to help design your character and weapon as well as the circumstances in which your character meets the King and becomes a member of the 'glaive.

Example Kingsglaive Application:

Kingsglaive Application:
IGN: Nicku_Crestshade
Character Name: Nicku Crestshade:

Character Profile: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3141-character-profile-nicku-crestshade/

Character Description: Nicku is a short young shade who developed a knack for fighting very early on in her life as the huntress of her village. After saving her life, King Icarus Forde earned her trust and loyalty, and she now serves the Kingsglaive in return for the safety of the Shade Forest.

Applicant Notes: After reading through the Royal Kingstone Library Lore index, and witnessing the battles and touring the kingdom myself, I've become very passionate about wanting to join Kingstone. I have experience in roleplaying and story-telling and have yet to really find my equal on the battlefield, but am less experienced in building so I would very much appreciate the custom-made rooms in the castle each of the Kingsglaive enjoy.

I vow to uphold the Kingstone name, as well as fight to the best of my ability.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Becoming a Vassal - There are two basic requirements (along with joining the event battles) to becoming a vassal
  • Building Skill/Progression - The main job of a vassal of Kingstone is to build and rule over a small part of the kingdom's territory. This means you must be willing to start and finish your build. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was Kingstone, but I expect progress to be made, even if it's just fifteen minutes a day. Fiefs (areas of land given to vassals) must 'fit' in the Kingstone theme, this means doing your best to build something attractive, and believable. Medieval is a good theme to follow, but I'd also except high elf fantasy, oriental, etc. Just don't build any cars or spaceships, and don't build bigger than the capital itself.
  • Character Uniqueness - Vassals also need to have their own characters to play as, but aren't expected to be as passionate about the lore and war as the Kingsglaive. However, like the Kingsglaive you would greatly benefit from a Character Profile.

I am willing to work with you in designing your character as well as finding a purpose/theme for your build.

Example Vassal Application:

I would like to apply as a vassal of Kingstone!
IGN: Remyyyy
Character Name: Arlin Zumrik
Character Profile: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3401-character-profile-arlin-zumrik/
Character Description: Arlin is the elven head of Mirkwood, one of oldest of Kingstone's vassals and loyal to King Icarus Forde.

Build Description: Mirkwood was the home of savage bandits before Icarus Forde landed on Everneth. And instead of being razed, the elves of Mirkwood bent the knee and swore loyalty to Kingstone. After years of peace, Mirkwood became a flourishing town that supplies the Capital with food and soldiers, as well as being a beautiful place to visit during the summer.

Applicant Notes: I usually build in the medieval style, and fighting in the war between different factions sounds like it could be a lot of fun! Below I have uploaded some pictures of my plans for Mirkwood, and they will also act as testament to my building skills!
YSSu6dU.png

50odJr4.png

Becoming a Councilmen - Compared to the above two applicants, looking to become a part of someone's council is relatively easy.

• A councilman's main job is to assist their liege in any way they can. This usually means help them build/design their fief, or advise them in matters of state and politics. The councilman can be a priceless tool to a vassal or 'glaive, and unlike a laborer, members of a Kingstonian Council receive a monthly allowance.
  • In order to become someone's councilmen, all you must do is earn a member of Kingstone's trust and attention. Vassals are responsible for their council just as the King is responsible for his vassals, so it is important for a councilman to be trustworthy as well as hardworking, as a vassal with too many councilmen can begin to lose track of his people.
  • Councilmen cannot participate in official roleplay battles, as that would unbalance the teams in Kingstone's favor.

Example of a vassal or 'glaive member officially accepting a councilman:

I, Kordon of Kuiken, herby indict Warcries into my council. He shall serve as my squire in the wars to come.

Becoming a Laborer - The easiest rank to attain in Kingstone.

• The laborers are players who aren't so much interested in the roleplay or the wars, but rather making a paycheck or buying land in Kingstone.
  • They import or gather materials for Kingstone in return for Kingstone Crowns**
  • Kingstonian Laborers can also, of course, sell and work for other factions, a practice that would be very suspicious to any other rank.
  • However, they do not receive a monthly allowance, nor are they allowed to participate in official roleplay battles, as that would unbalance the teams in Kingstone's favor.

Example of a Laborer's Application:

I would like lend my services as a laborer for Kingstone.
IGN: Reaneal528
Character Name: Reaneal
Character Profile: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3374-character-profile-reaneal/

Applicant Notes: Reaneal is a lumberjack who left his home very young to make a fortune selling lumber and fine carpentry to great kingdom of Kingstone. I intend on supplying Kingstone with the near endless ammounts of timber required to construct both a grand capital city and epic siege weapons. I've walked the streets of Kingstone before and seen the industrial machine she can be, I wish to get a peice of that machine.

*Yes, I take it that seriously. The good news is though, that the harsher I am with the applicants, the more dedicated the people who actually end up joining are!
**Kingstone Crowns (and a currently unnamed, unconfirmed silver coin) are the custom currency I will be minting in Season 5 of Everneth. Crowns can be used to buy real estate in the Capital, as well as steak/diamonds/fireworks.

I'd ask that all applications come as replies to this thread. That said I wish you all good luck and encourage you to apply to any opposing or neutral roleplay factions if you aren't fortunate enough to make it in while we're recruiting.

• Like 1

Post is no longer valid. Reaneal has been accepted into Valland. Reaneal has died, RIP

Edited by Studio528
Removed everything. Reason is in post. REANEAL HAS DIED

Kingstone Vassal and Kingsglaive Application
IGN: TheSteelNinja14
Character Name: Kordon
Build Name: Kuiken

Character Profile

Character description: Kordon is currently a middle aged man from overseas. Prior to his home islands destruction, he was a fisher just barely getting by with little to none fighting experience. All of this changed with the islands demise, being leveled by a powerful arcane orb being used past it's limit for the islands own gain and spreading magical radiation in its wake. Whilst this had happened, the sea god himself had risen to prevent the chaos but was too late. Seeing Kordon as the last sane survivor out on a fishing trip, Poseidon pulled from his magical cache the Prismarine Blade and handed the weapon to Kordon to finish the job and put the towns souls to rest. Once the slaughter of lesser Alvionspawn, which had been his people, was done, Kordon found himself another man. One that could fight at that, as he had realized the sword came with a terrible cost. 

Icarus, just a vassal of Brytannia at the time, had set his fleet's sails towards the indigo plumes rising from the island and discovered Kordon within the destruction. The two men had the same goal in mind: a new home. So they joined forces and sailed together, docking on land now known as Kingstone. Kordon, now with a missing space in his heart, had set off to begin a new Kuiken on Kingstone territory as a Vassal and Glaive. Now protecting what he had left and what he had gained with the use of his Prismarine Blade and newfound fighting spirit.

Build description: The new Kuiken is a town by the ocean side that started off as a fishing shack for Kordon to get by with the missing part of his life, as the area grabbed more and more attention because of Kordon's advertisements in the lands, folk looking for a job, home or even a new life had turned and joined with Kordon. As the years came and went, their cooperation had risen as Kuiken's successor, making it's spot on the map known. Currently the town supplies nearby settlements with plentiful fish and oversea trading goods.

Applicant notes: When I joined Kingstone in S4, I had no idea that I'd ever enjoy a role play of all things so much. It was just something I did to pass the time. But I had proved myself wrong. I found my place that I could really become involved in something and Kingstone has ingrained itself into my head with the time I've been in it. It's kind of a part of me that I think of on the daily and more. Now onto the rest of the notes, I feel as if I owe it to Kingstone to finish Kuiken in some way shape or form better than it would have if I did actually finish it in S4, a town is coming and it's gonna be the best town in the lands, I promise you that. On the fighting hand though, I am an above average fighter myself given both sides have similar gear. Although I still have some room for improvement as always, I can hold my own well in times of fighting and will sacrifice myself for the better of the King if need be.

I present myself here in the best manner possible to protect the Kingstone name with all my heart

image.thumb.png.e362cb4e34e83501cd7ccf497fa6c19b.png

Edited by TheSteelNinja14

SFXQzU4.png

The Kingstone Entry Examinations are now closed.

Steel has been re-accepted into Kingstone for his experience and elaborate application.

If you are currently a vassal and wish to also become Kingsglaive, or are not yet involved with Kingstone but would like to become a councilman or laborer, send me a private message on Discord @RashE#6503. Vassal and Kingsglaive applications will re-open as soon as an enemy faction in Season 5 gets six or more members (including the founder).

For Kingstone!

Kingsglaive Application:
IGN: DefendPopPunk
Character Name: Ragnarok:

Character Profile: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3477-character-profile-ragnarok/

Character Description: Ragnarok is a highly proficient warrior who has been hardened and weathered through years of combat and travel. He grew up in a small village, before eventually setting out to find adventure. After an incident in his youth which nearly took his life, he took it upon himself to learn all he could about combat, and become a mighty warrior. He joined a group of vikings and through them, learned the many ways of combat he needed to survive. He rose through their ranks, before becoming their Chieftain and settling down. His settlement was founded in the lands of Kingstone, and so he joined the Kingdom as one of their vassals.

Applicant Notes: I have long enjoyed roleplaying on this server, and through the character of Ragnarok, I hope to continue that as a part of Kingstone. I have developed strong combat skills, through sword, axe and bow, and have many a battle thanks to them. I love developing a settlement and lore for it through the roleplay, and taking any chance to put my combat skills to the test on the battlefield. While I am not as experience in building as some of my fellow roleplayers are, I still enjoy building up a settlement and taking the time to enjoy the builds of those beside me as well.

I would like to apply as a vassal of Kingstone!
IGN: DivineIngenuity
Character Name: Murdek Urmmin
Character Profile: 

"As a boy Murdeck was always working with his hands, fighting wild boars and helping his family in the mine. He has been strong willed and wise due       to his wealthy family paying for a private tutor of elvish origin. While he was growing up he fell in love with the tutor's daughter. He saw how she was         kind to him and all of the nature around the area. He Later married her and they lived in the mine where he was a chief and fighter for the miners core.       One day while he was down deep in the mine a massive cave troll shook the ground with its massive movements causing much damage to the mine         and the town in the mountain above. Many casualties occurred during the battle, but thanks to Murdeks leadership and skills lead to the miners                 winning the fight. but when he returned to find his wife dead and everything they had built lost during the fight. After that he helped rebuild the town           making his building skills become those of a master builder. Once he finished rebuilding he left his life behind and vowed never to hurt anything again       unless absolutely necessary. 

On his journeys he went through many tough times but ended up in jail for trying to help an innocent person being picked on by soldiers in the army.         His punishment was to either die or join the army for 5 years. He had to break his vow and fight again. With his prior skill he was able to stay alive for         the duration of his sentence and move on with his life. He realized that he should do something with his life and try to help people.

He moved to kingstone to start a new life. Although he is a strong miner and has fought massive beasts from deep in the ground he has learned to be     compassionate and caring to those in need from his late wife. He moved to kingstone to create a town where anyone who has troubles or just wants to     be independent can come and plant there roots. He uses his building skills to create massive stone homes for those who choose to join his                   community and care for each other."

This is still a WIP but this is how i have got so far.

Character Description: Murdek Is a dwarven miner who has left his hometown to be a leader of a small town. He was chosen to be the leader of this small town due to his leadership experience in the mines, but most of all because of his hobby of being a home builder.

Build Description: The build will consist of underground cavernous areas where there is rare minerals and crystals. The above ground area will encompass large stone houses with high ceilings and some small farms.

Applicant Notes: Due to my involvement with king stone in the last season you know my building skills. The things that only i can speak of is how my skills have improved over the last few months.  Also i look to be more involved, though i do have a full time job and am soon to start college.

Edited by DivineBovineYT

Vassal application

ign:Agunua

character: Agunua
  http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3526-agunua-character-profile/

Character description: a proficient leader and master of his craft has been overthrown and is in the need of power and expansion so he seeks out a well known powerful empire Kingstone 

build description: beautiful array of colorful vibrant coral with a barracks, armory and main gathering area for the soldiers to gather items, gear or rest for an upcoming battle.

applicant notes: was in Kingstone last season and was very helpful ( given I couldn’t do much on a crappy laptop) but within what I could do I did. And within the first hour found and delivered the apple of discord to the leader RashE so I am very dedicated to the Kingstone empire

SFXQzU4.png

The Kingstone Entry Examinations are now open!

Valland has accumulated six members, outgrowing Kingstone.

Any old applications are still valid but encouraged to update their information and add a bit more effort and flair. Good luck to everyone attempting to join the Kingdom.

For Kingstone!

SFXQzU4.png

Ragnar has been re-accepted into Kingstone for his story prevalence and complex character profile.

If you are currently a vassal and wish to also become Kingsglaive, or are not yet involved with Kingstone but would like to become a councilman or laborer, send me a private message on Discord @RashE#6503. Vassal and Kingsglaive applications will re-open as soon as an enemy faction in Season 5 gets seven or more members (including the founder).

For Kingstone!

Kingsglaive Application

IGN: Rexel

Character: Rhextel Rayydark: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3705-character-profile-rhextel-rayydark/

Applicants Message: I would just like to say that back in season 4, the first place I stumbled upon was Kingstone, and I was instantly fixed, due to its massive stature, however, I never had the courage to create a character and apply to join, so I never did. However now, as you can probably see, I have created Rhextel, my RP character and I am applying... I would just like to thank anyone who takes the time to read the entirety of this, as it is quite long, and I also would like to say, No I haven't applied to become a Vassal, as Building isn't exactly my expertise, however, I would like to have a house in Kingstone itself, regardless of whether I am accepted or not.

Thanks, Rexel

Kingsglaive/Vassal

IGN: Studio528

RP name: Lindsey Waterdale (water-dale)

Character Profile: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3736-lindsey-character-profile/?tab=comments#comment-19371

Lore: Lindsey is seeking to be in a higher job than a Fletcher. She wants to be part of this "Glaive" she keeps hearing about. She hopes she can make it! If not she may just keep working as a Fletcher and keep her current home. That would make her a tad bit sad but she could live with it. She is a water elf that wants to be near water a lot. Her abilities are making plants grow underwater, Minor water movement, fishing, boat navigation, and other similar water things. Lindsey is very nice but get on her nerves to much and she will get mean. 

Notes:  I have wanted to join Kingstone since Season 4 (near the end) Reaneal was not what i really wanted him to be. It just kept falling apart, and i had to end it. I hope this new start will go more the way I want it to lore wise and not fall apart. I also don't want to try and spend 3 days trying to write like 3 sentences I can't think of so I will be on my lore game a lot. that is mainly so I can get better at writing lore. I am still pretty trash at it. I will also make a base farther away from the RP area and stay away from building for a bit. It will be a pain to move but even if I don't get in I will still have to move.

Build: A water castle near Kingstone, not to big and will not have much purpose than being a decoration, might have more lore to it later. It will be a little underwater thing that will be mainly in ruins as i am not into building much. It will be about a 50x50 area maybe smaller. 

Edited by Studio528

I wish to apply to be a Vassal of Kingstone
IGN: 20JPorter
RP Name: Jay Porter XX

Character Profile: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3402-character-profile-king-jay-porter-xx/ 

Character Description: Jay is a rich man who only desires to become richer and to fix whatever mistakes his father made that led to Valland being quartered and ultimately Royalty losing its meaning. Jay, however, will have trouble trusting anyone after his entire group of advisors, including his long-time best friend, left him. Empty and alone, Jay wants to find some purpose in the world and make life greater for whoever he can. Jay does not care about his outward appearance or how others interpret it (His clothes don't work, he goes barefoot, etc.) and is beginning to isolate himself. He would need a psychologist if they existed.

Build: Valland: Nearly anyone who has traveled by sea has at the very least dreamed of going to Valland. It is a city in itself, although now half empty, that has a wide variety of grand buildings and art. The Town Hall and Tavern are the largest and most important completed builds, with the Porter House in construction. Valland is planned to grow and economically support Kingstone.

2018-09-17_20_28_32.thumb.png.c127edf1821dfe471925ee6ed84835b6.png

(Above is the ex-Noble Hosue design [Now Called the Porter House], now partially complete in Valland)

Lore: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3403-the-ecotorah-vallands-holy-text/
http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3594-valland-a-deer-friend/
http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3637-valland-the-halvening/
http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3640-valland-the-coronation/
http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3657-valland-costly-profit/
http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3699-kingstone-and-valland-the-intruder/
http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3712-valland-a-perspective-of-the-jailbreak/
http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3734-valland-unrighteous-treason/
http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3738-valland-flakes-away/

A Letter to King Icarus Forde of Kingstone

From Jay Porter XX of Valland

Great King, the people of Valland are at constant risk of rebellion. With no leader that they trust, they may soon feel abused and unrepresented. With half of the people of Valland already gone, you are at risk of losing more potentially loyal citizens. Therefore I urge you to put a man of Valland in command of Valland, while still under your command; give Valland a vassal they trust. Therefore, I humbly present the logical solution to our dilemma.

I ask that you consider vassalising me in order to keep Valland in obedience. While many, or if I were to be honest, half of the people of Valland did not trust me, the ones who stayed did. Therefore, the best solution to keep public tranquility is to give them the leader they know and trust. Again, I must point out that the people of Valland are capable of rebellion and damage; my own home is mostly destroyed because of this.

I am also obligated to point out other qualities of myself in order to prove my worthiness of vassalship. First, and most obvious, I am a man with experience in power, albeit a few years cut short by distrust in the actions of my father. My experience in domestic, foreign, and economic aspects of government is unmatched, and I also possess experience in war. Second, I am a man who is loyal. In no circumstance have I abandoned a friend for power or profit, abandoned my values for a quick coin, nor made any action with intent, direct or not, to damage Valland. Third, I have immense experience in architecture and civil engineering, having to rebuild Valland after the Halvening.

May I also remind you of my apparent connection to Loden, which may lead to a solution to what my father created. It would be profitable for all of us- You, I, the Kingsglaive, Kingstone, Valland- to make me a vassal to keep order in Valland and make Valland contribute to the glory or Kingstone. By using my skills and lineage, we will also bring vengeance on those who died at the hands of Loden.

Jay Porter XX of Valland

Edited by 20JPorter

SFXQzU4.png

The Kingstone Entry Examinations are now open!

Valland has surrendered, and it's time to rebuild!

Any old applications are still valid but encouraged to update their information and add a bit more effort and flair. Good luck to everyone attempting to join the Kingdom.

For Kingstone!

I would like lend my services as a laborer for Kingstone.
IGN: Michael_Fred_N
Character Name: Michael Frederick Nandus

Character Profile: http://everneth.com/forums/topic/3750-character-profile-michael-frederick-nandus/

Applicant Notes: Michael Frederick Nandus was born into a family of poverty in a small village known as "Nedurneme", which often was subject to attacks from Warlords. Due to these attacks, the citizens were taught martial arts from a very young age to give the Warlords a fighting chance. After the death of his parents at the hands of the Warlords, as well as the destruction of his village, he was forced to fend for himself, as well as his little sister, Katelyn, with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Not matter how much he had to sacrifice for his sister, he always defended her with his life, and he saw them both as connected beings, the only blood relative he had left in this world of pain and torment, the last thing he truly cared about. One fateful day , when Michael was only 15, and his sister was only 10, Katelyn was murdered by a group of Warlords, the group of Warlords that murdered his parents and destroyed his village. Michael snapped and cursed the ground they walked on. One night, after months of planning, he used his martial arts background to sneak into their village, and snapped the  necks of the guards who were guarding their resting Warlord Leader while he had his nightly slumber. Michael killed the leader in his sleep as vengeance for his sister. Michael then went off the grid, and lived the next 5 years of his life in solitude, continuing his martial arts training in fear that the Warlords would eventually find him and spill his blood in honor of their fallen leader. In modern times, Michael has come across the world known as "Everneth", a world which he had never seen before. What will his future hold? Only time will tell.....

SFXQzU4.png

Porter and Divine have been accepted into Kingstone.

If you are currently a vassal and wish to also become Kingsglaive, or are not yet involved with Kingstone but would like to become a councilman or laborer, send me a private message on Discord @RashE#6503. Vassal and Kingsglaive applications will re-open as soon as an enemy faction in Season 5 gets six or more members (including the founder).

For Kingstone!