Sign in to follow this  
Wynian

Wynian's Whitelist Application

Minecraft IGN
Wynian

Where do you live? (What State if USA)
Québec, Canada

What is your age? (Don't worry, there isn't a limit)

Do you know someone in our Community?
No, I don't.

Have you been banned elsewhere before?
Never have been.

What are you looking for in a Minecraft Community?
What I look for in a Minecraft community is a place where I feel in comfortable. I look for a place with a friendly group of people that I can hang out with. I also look for a community that is open-minded and that isn't composed of people who stay in their little bubble.

What do you love and/or hate about Minecraft?
I love how in Minecraft there are basically no limits as well as no ending. You can always progress in the game, no matter what. I also love the aspects of Minecraft (Exploration, survival, redstone, building, community, SMP, PvP, etc.)
There aren't many things that I hate about Minecraft to be quite honest with you. If I had to point out something that I find kind of sad would be it's reputation. I find that Minecraft has a pretty unfair reputation of being a game for kids and no more. It's so much more than just a kids game.

Tell us something about you.
My online name is Wynian. I am a student and I live in Montreal. I enjoy doing many things in life, such as playing music (I am a tubist as well as a euphonium player), playing chess, hanging out with friends, going to school (yeah, I'm one of those guys), and throwing my boomerangs. I also love video games, especially Minecraft and Nintendo games.

What is the secret word?
Silverfish

View full application

Welcome to the forums Wynian!! Hope to seen you on the server soon :D

Welcome (back) to the forums!

In order to get whitelisted, you need 10 forum posts made after and including this application. This means that you have 8 more to write since your intro and this application are included. Once you have met all of your requirements, staff will inform you with a [ REQUIREMENTS MET ] post. Staff will then hold a vote to see if you are fit for the community. Within 24 hours, a decision will be made and you will be greeted with either an [ APPROVED ] or a [ DENIED ] post depending on the outcome.

Here are a few rules for general forum etiquette:

1. Don't spam. We want all posts to be meaningful and add to the conversation. Please make sure to make all of your posts longer than one line. Also make sure to take time in making your posts to avoid crowding others out of the conversation.

2. Don't necro-post. This is when you reply to a thread older than a few weeks. If you really feel that you have something important to say about it, feel free to start a new thread and link the old one so everyone knows what you are talking about.

3. Don't double-post. This is when you reply to the same thread twice before someone else does, if you need to add something to your last post, make sure to use the edit button at the bottom of your post instead.

4. Be nice. Be nice and respectful to everyone on the forums. We all want everyone here to have a good time, so please do not ruin this experience for others.

You can also find out discord here: https://discord.gg/pGCUbA9

Good luck on getting whitelisted!

Sign in to follow this