Sign in to follow this  
Wynian

What music do you guys listen to?

I was just really curious to know what you guys enjoy listening to. 

I enjoy pretty much any music, but I especially like classical/orchestra music. My favourite composers are Respighi, Strauss, Tchaikovsky, Wagner, Karl Jenkins and Shostakovich. Let me know what you guys like listening to! I’d love to hear what you have to say.

Hi Wynian! Recently I'm a lot into musicals. Been listening to a few german ones that I adore. :D

Generally tho I listen to pretty much anything except techno and dance music. I just find that extremely annoying :3

i listen to a lot of lofi stuffs, rock, remixes of game soundtracks and normal game soundtracks, meme songs and thats pretty much it. if you ever see me online im listening to one of those. speaking of musicals though, was just in one half a year ago kathi and remember like 2 songs

I have a bus that I go to school on every day... Its a drag, but I always listen to music.

It mostly comprises of Pop/dance and tropical house, which is what I would normally listen to... xD 

-Rex

Hey there Wynian, nice to meet you! Personally, I'm more of a metal and rock guy, but I do delve into some rap, r&b, and hip hop. I'm not particularly fond of Country, but I can listen to some artists. I'm a sucker for fusion genres too, such as Rap Metal, Ska Punk, and Celtic Punk.

Im into most kinds of rock and punk and I'll listen to some pop music depending on the artist as well as number of artists in various other genres cause i like their music. I listen to bands like Green Day, The All-American Rejects, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Other Lives, Simple Plan and many others.

i mostly listen to a artist called netnobody. Hes pretty good. Kinda a mix of rap and hip-hop or pop. i also listen to xxxTentacion. I like alot of his songs.

Sign in to follow this