Sign in to follow this  
123koan

Four Corners of The World!

Hello everyone! I have recently been to each of the corners of our map with the 8000 blocks boundary.

I traveled by land and sea to take in the amazing sites of our wonderful world! While exploring each of the edges and corners of the world I have found tons of loot!! So what I decided to do was share that loot to anyone willing to travel to any of those corners! 

Things in the chests range from golden apples, horse armor, diamonds, hearts of sea and any other things found in chests around the world!

If you would like to go looking for these chests feel free! If you'd be so kind to only take from ONE of the chests that would be appreciated, be nice and don't go looting all chests! Once you have looted one of the chests post a screenshot in the chat! (I forgot what I put in them) and also put the cords of the corner you went to so no one else goes in that direction and finds nothing.

I found a lot of amazing biomes in the process and some really cool areas, showcased here, and if anyone wants the cords PM me. I am still building my nether tunnels at the top of the ceiling for my biome tunnels that are only accessible if you buy one of my Condos!

Happy hunting! Enjoy!

Edited by 123koan

found the southwest corner chest! twas a fun journey too! took a bit from where i was though
image.thumb.png.59fd7b3a518ec44d4ba446e34eaa4ba3.png

Edited by TheSteelNinja14
uploaded screenshot

found northwest // also been doing a bit of hunting myself, two chests i saw had your mark xD

image.thumb.png.f7c81aaa4eef1de795f5411ce0901f30.png

northeast chest found // i'm relying on animals to keep my elytra alive and conserving my rockets to the extreme 

image.thumb.png.c9909f41eb662e22a56fc1309212d04d.png

So much for each person only looting one chest :/

oh i guess i read that wrong, i took one item per chest

woops... well uh, everything else is still in each of the chests...

Edited by TheSteelNinja14

20 hours ago, TheSteelNinja14 said:

found the southwest corner chest! twas a fun journey too! took a bit from where i was though
image.thumb.png.59fd7b3a518ec44d4ba446e34eaa4ba3.png

I also found it. 

Sign in to follow this