abcfree4all

Multilingual

Seeing as Everneth is so diverse, how many of you speak another language? What language? Note if English is not your first language. I know some of you speak another language, but I figure there are more of you out there. By the way, I speak an absolutely minuscule amount of Spanish. Like more broken than Terminus. 

Edited by abcfree4all
grammar, even those who speak only english make mistakes

My native language is Bulgarian, now I'm still learning English and this year I started learning French (  it makes my mind want to blow up ) 🙈 So in total I do speak 2 languages ( English not perfectly but workin' on it ) and having a trouble with my broken French :P 

Edited by Beolyx

My native language is german as some of you might be able to tell from my IGN. Started learning english in 3rd grade and continued to have classes until my graduation. I did French for 7 years as well and yes @Beolyx it's horrible... or as the French would say: uhm horrible as well, I guess. I tried to learn Spanish for a year and a half but I failed pretty hard (I kept speaking French for some reason) so abc and I are probably on the same level. I sort of went crazy and decided to learn latin at University and it was probably the worst mistake I ever made. That said tho I do understand a lot of it wheen ist written down.

All in all I like to say that I speak 3.75 languages cuz it would truly be a miracle if you manage to have a conversation with me in Spanish or Latin...