Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
FormingSky00

Favorite movies

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

default6161    0

My favorite types of movies would have to be adventure, comedy, adventure, and movies based on true stories. But I can't choose a single movie as my favorite there are too many options.

JoMiGo    0

The Lord of the Rings series, The Fast and the Furious series, Pirates of the Caribbean series, Star Wars, and many others

Pontuzaa    0

I always always, watch all new superhero movies, they are the moast fun for me , the latest , Logan was pretty good but i did not like the ending #NoSpoilers2017 . I would say that my favourite movie is the Harry Potter movies or x men apocalypse. I aslo watch the Flash and legens of tomorrow from D.C

Mr_Tacoman    0

I like action and comedy movies, my favorite movies is the full Harry Potter seires but i havent seen the two last ones lol.

The Marvel superhero movies i watch all the time.. The Flash i have watch all episodes thats out so far. They are really good if you guys havent wached them go wach them. :)

Peanut404    0

My favorite type of movies are action/Sci-fi/adventure. As for my favorites movie they have to be inception and interstellar.

I gotta go with the original Star wars trilogy, though episode v is a bit of a disappointment.

I also love the Star Wars trilogy!!! I cannot WAIT for the new movies to come out. Sooo... Jedi or Sith?? I would also say my favorite movie is Forrest Gump lol. Now for genre I would say I like action the most, then maybe Sci-fi.

Edited by Guest

Teloranos    0

I love all of the James Bond movies. I've been watching all of them in chronological order over the last few weeks and I'm finally up to Spectre. I'm kinda excited but sad because it means I've seen all of them.. no new content for a while, anyway!

I personally don't have a favorite.

There's way too many TOO many to think of, But I'll definitely say that DC / Marvel have made many great movies, such as my favorite being Guardians of the Galaxy (Both movies!) because they have such good music in it, and Logan - Just great. Fight Club is good aswell, and The Interview Is VERY funny. Castaway is very interesting aswell. Oh, and how can I forget Forrest Gump!?!? What a movie. Jennay...

Tarantino has many great movies, such as Kill Bill and Django Unchained. That reminds me, I need to finish Inglorious Basterds...

Honesty, theres so many more to list, such as The Hobbit / LOTR trilogy, but all of these would take way too long to list. Please, don't ask.

Edited by Guest

flipout16    1

As a respectable high school student who can drive, my favorite movie by FAR is Monsters Inc. but if I had to chose a second favorite it would be Con Air.

I love ALL disney movies! But if i had to choose it would be The Lion King, Lady and The Tramp and the whole Harry Potter series! I love both the books and the movies og the HP series

DisneyRose    0

I'm in love with La La Land and Moana for new movies

EDIT: i love all Disney movies duh and Harry Potter is my life xD

Edited by DisneyRose
needed to add more movies

MoosyMoose    0

I personally love some action and war type of movie I really loved the new Hacksaw ridge movie that came out not that long ago if you haven't seen it I would defiantly check it out. 

Well i like all kinds of movies actually from horror to family friendly movies, my favourite movie right at this moment would have to be zombieland (that may or may not be because i just watched it for the 1000 time), However favourite movie trilogy would have to be harry potter, favourite movie of that trilogy would have to be prisoner of azkaban. 

Sign in to follow this