Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
_Awkward__

Favorite Music? Artist? Song?

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

My favorite genre right now is like 1980s and 90's pop music, like the final countdown and take me on (aha). my favorite artist would probably be coldplay, but Im not that farmiliar with artists nowadays. my favorite song would have to be the tried and true, Viva la Vida :D.

Right now I would have to say my favorite song is "my girl" by The Temptations only because I feel some type of way. but if I wasn't feeling some type of way I would say "Fake Love" by drake because that is lithely everyone I know.

Growing up in the 2000s in the South has led to me to love country. Although, I'm not a big fan of today's country. I love pretty much anything prior to 2010 in the Country field though. I also like some pop music, which combines sometimes with Country. I didn't have much control over what I listened to growing up! xD

My favorite music would be the legendary classic rock. My favorite band would HAVE to be Queen and I have multiple favorite songs of theirs:

Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, Another One Bites the Dust, and almost all of Queen's other songs are good too. RIP Freddie Mercury-one of the greats

Im a true rocker, i love old school rock. Pink Floyd, the doors, nirvana... if you guys are younger than me and need some musical education ;) you need to check these 3 bands, its legendary bands with different styles that forged what you guys listen to right now. and i can suggest some french canadian band ( in English ) like black keys and arcade fire , check those out.

At the moment, my favorite music is pop-ish type. My favorite song is "Low" by Jon Bellion. And my Favorite artist is Lukas Graham

Jon Bellion is amazing! At the beginning of the year I took new music requests from FB friends and wrote them down. Jon Bellion was one of them and I've listened to it on repeat ever since. I really like Guillotine.

Im a true rocker, i love old school rock. Pink Floyd, the doors, nirvana... if you guys are younger than me and need some musical education ;) you need to check these 3 bands, its legendary bands with different styles that forged what you guys listen to right now. and i can suggest some french canadian band ( in English ) like black keys and arcade fire , check those out.

Long time arcade fire fan.

All the members are really fugly though lol. Ugly people make great indie music.

I'm mostly in a chill mood, so my music is also chill. Most of my music comes from MrSuicideSheep from YouTube. He uploads songs from TONS of different aspiring artists and the songs are top notch. My favorite song is by MORTEN and Frida Sundemo. It's called Beautiful Heartbeat - Deorro remix.

Edited by Guest

My favorite type of music is EDM, Techno, and Electronic music. My favorite artists are Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas, Fatrat, Etc. I also enjoy hard core rock n roll like AC/DC, Metallica, and Guns n Roses.

My favorite music, hmm I can't really say as I love all types of music. My favorite Artist , can this be a band? If so I would have to say Panic! at the Disco. If it can't be a band I would have to say Alessia Cara. My favorite song at the current moment is Mercy by Shawn Mendes.

Normally people don't like the style music I listen too.

Beartooth, Bring me the Horizon, they're all solid strong musicians. Strong lyrics and hidden meaning in a lot of their songs.

I really agree with film_Director, although I am more into his disciple, Chance the Rapper, Kanye will always be a legend for his classic studio albums 'Graduation' and 'The College Dropout'. However personally, I really enjoy Chance the Rapper more. My favorite song of his would have to be Hiatus.

Beartooth, Bring me the Horizon, they're all solid strong musicians. Strong lyrics and hidden meaning in a lot of their songs.

.....WHAT?!?! but they're amazing. I don't understand how people don't like them tbh.

.....WHAT?!?! but they're amazing. I don't understand how people don't like them tbh.

Most people I know listen to country or rap. I'm the black sheep around here lol...

I would say Eminem- I really love all of his song and i can see the meaning behind them, i know not everyone loves or likes rap and im fine with it i mean everyone got his own style of music and thats good! if everyone would have the same style of music it would be very lame ^^

When it comes to other music i love rock and i dont mean that new "Rock" i mean the oldies and i know im not really old (15) but i grow up with it and still my mom is listening to it and most of my friends enjoying it too!

also i want to say that i love bands like Falloutboy or Panic! at the disco and My chemical Romance, i know i have a really mixed style of fav. music :D but i like it how it is and i dont want it to be different.

I like all music types besides most country all jazz and all showtune. I would have to say my favorite artist is probably Bruno Mars. My favorite song is Pain by three days of grace.