Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Faceman

This or That?

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

Faceman    21

The game gets a reboot!

This one is pretty easy, I start us off with two choices for the next poster to pick from and then they put two options up for the next poster. Pretty simple?

So let's go!

Granite or Purpur?

GreasyTroll4    18

That one's hard. Granite doesn't have many uses, but is slightly easier to use than purpur. Meanwhile, purpur has all the variants and is harder to use...hmmm...

I'd say purpur. It's hard as hell to use, but when you DO find a good use/match for it, boy does it looks good. Plus, it's much more versatile than granite.

Red netherbrick or netherwart block?

StuartSnook    0

Long haired. The only major pets I have ever had have been golden retrievers. My current dog is a English cream golden retriever (look it up if you are curious).

The Oreo Filling (White Cream) or the Oreo Cookie (Chocolate Hard Thing)?

Faceman    21

Skiing, although I have done neither despite living in canada. and its getting there sunshine! still not below freezing yet tho.

Lions or Tigers?

sunshinemel    0

Ligers!! :D

Jk, Tigers. Lonelier, but at least the males aren't so damn lazy.

Next one is only for people who already drive themselves:

Fuel-efficient or sportive driving style? (Let me tell you, as a German this is nation-deviding!!)