Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Faceman

This or That?

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

GreasyTroll4    18

Pizza. Specifically, Topper's Pizza. (I don't know if you have that in the UK or if the US has it, but up in here in Canada, I think it's the best pizza place out of all of them.)

Orange juice or milk?

keypad3    0

I would choose salmon hoping that it is smoked that is my favorite food.

Make a base out of only diamond blocks(you cant break them) Orrrr A amazing house but you can only use wood tools for the rest of your life.

Merlin    0

Hmm... Well if by meat you mean like the typical beef or pork, then I would pick meat. This is purely because I am addicted to hamburgers.

Thinking about past memories? Or looking forward to the future?

Since i'm not a racing or a rich man who have a lot of money that he can ignore the price of fuel , I'll choose owning car with good mpg

Sword that can cut everything , or Shield that can't be break?

jcisbeast    0

Since i'm not a racing or a rich man who have a lot of money that he can ignore the price of fuel , I'll choose owning car with good mpg

Sword that can cut everything , or Shield that can't be break?

Sword because the best offense is a perfect offense.

Would you rather be able to listen to music, but not play any games for the rest of your life, or vice versa?

sam8ddd    1

Don't know if you mean games in general, or just video games, but either way I'd choose games over music.

Would you rather be instantly proficient at every language and instrument, or be able to run 200 mph and jump 30 ft (and not get hurt when you fall)?

Cerium    7

I'm not going to answer that, this is This or That not Would you Rather? I'm going to make a This or That question.

Football or Soccer?

• Like 1