Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Juice328

Favorite game and series?

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

I've always enjoyed the Gabriel Knight series by Sierra Online, especially the second one. As for a newer game, the Deponia series is pretty good for an adventure game!

I cant decide, so i have decided to post my 2 favorite game series:

1) civilization

2) pokemon (for the classics)

My favorite game ever, would probably be a tie between Rainbow Six Siege and Civilization V. But as a game series I like Sid Meir's Civilization wayyyyyy more.

Favorite game you say? This is to easy my friend, Skyrim. I'm a huge Nordic fan and love the lore. Nothing and I mean nothing can beat Skyrim with the in depth lore and ambient world.

Pokemon will always be my favorite game man, such a classic. Grew up on Sapphire & I'm currently enjoying Drayano's version of Sinking Sapphire as a Nuzlocke :)

My favourite game changes so often, I'll go play one game and love it then another and love that one too. Right now it's Little Nightmares because of the EGX Gaming Convention I went to last year, I've been excited for that ever since. And for a game series it would have to be BioShock, I just love the way to looks, the gameplay and storylines

Sign in to follow this