Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
_Trippin_

Recommended Texture Packs

Yes. Ozocraft. It is a lovely 32x32 texture pack with earthy tones. Also, the music discs are AWESOME! The music is an epic orchestral and is probably my favorite music I have heard from any resource pack by far.

I would have to go with the obvious one of faithful, everyone has heard of it and it is so overused but i still like it, i have used it since i first started playing minecraft and i cant remember the last time i played minecraft without this texture pack

The one that I use, I find it to be very good looking, is called pixel perfection. just the way it makes all the textures look realistic while at the same time maintaining the pixelated essence of minecraft is great when it comes to a texture pack

I use faithful as well and I strongly recommend getting a texture pack that has beautiful skies. I use halcyon days for the skies and faithful for everything else.

I use faithful 32x but with some edits like black netherrack and black netherbricks witch make the nether look very dark and awsome.

So after trying out Faithful... oh wow, the banner'd shields look way better now. Makes me wonder why the default skins have to compress them so much.

Actually, the designs I did for the default banners look considerably different now. Not too sure how I feel about this.

That aside, Faithful is a very welcome aesthetic.

I started using the Medieval pack from MassiveCraft when I started playing on their server and have fallen in love with it honestly. I haven't found anything else I light nearly as much. Works really well with OptiFine if you use that for your own survival/creative servers.

To be honest, I haven't tried many others. I just got so used to the way that one looked. Maybe I should try some of these other texture packs.

Sign in to follow this