Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jtm12

Favorite sports?

Hey guys I am trying to get to know you guys so I want to know what you guys like for sports if you like sports at all.

My favorite sport is soccer.

Hey, my favorite sport is the most obvious one which is football but i also have an interest in basketball and that has kept me busy when i am bored but i do not have training for basketball but i do for football.

I don't necessarily have a favorite sport, but I enjoy watching soccer (or football for all the non-US people). I also tried to get into cricket, but it didn't work out lol.

Going off of what Matt said, I wouldn't really consider it a sport, but Band is my favorite activity to do in that realm regardless. I play basketball a bit as well, although I'm not good at all, heh. I also enjoy watching football, either on TV or going to a local game.

Edited by Guest

my favorite sport is baseball. I've been playing since I was 5. it is the most boring thing ever but I am happy I stuck to it cause I'm on my high school varsity team which has one of the best baseball field in the entire state.

I love anything to do with cars. I'll enjoy racing, rallying, drifting and even driving responsibly at the speed limit if I can have fun being as smooth as possible through corners.

I also love mountain biking and exploring.

So basically, I like any sport that is out of the ordinary. I don't enjoy normal sports like basketball and soccer so much. If I had to pick a normal sport it would be either volleyball or tennis.

I feel like an oddball, but my favorite sport would have to be Badminton. I used to play baseball though for 10 or so years, but gaming kind of got in the way of that. After baseball, I loved playing Badminton in my spare time :D

I might be a little late here :P

I really like mountainbiking becuase you get to see the nature and see places that you can't see by car.

My favorite sport to play and watch is American Football because of the fact you can totally body someone and not even get penalized in most situations.

Haha trestone i feel you on that, i love badminton, dont feel odd xD i would say tho, its boxing. I started it like a month ago and im loving it. its a really hard training tho. ( im a small guy and im not too healthy ) so it pushes me alot, but i like it.

I like basketball even though I am HORRIBLE at it, but I do enjoy cycling. I will ride my bike around anywhere I have the time and the interest in going, I've biked to beaches, restaurants, and other places with friends.

I live for Baseball. I like football. I despise basketball.

MLB has just started in the states, so I'm happy about that. Big Tigers fan, think we might have a good year ahead of us.

My favorite sport as a child was football, and i also played baseball too. but as i grew up i found my love for esports. My favorite esports team has to be Optic gaming, and my favorite epsorts athlete is Formal, the Call of Duty God.

Sign in to follow this