xxnonames

When did you first start playing minecraft

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

If only the creepers getting shot by skeletons would turn around and blow up the skeleton. That would be an amazing sight.

If only the creepers getting shot by skeletons would turn around and blow up the skeleton. That would be an amazing sight.

Actually, Mojang tried something a bit similar early on in 1.8 where any mobs within range of an exploding creeper would immediately turn around and get the heck out of there. Unfortunately, it was removed during the 1.8 snapshots because it also gave us something unexpected: intense, unbearable lag.

I think I started to play on my 18 year old birthday (I'm 20 now). I already knew about mc and had played some faulty downloaded versions but had been awaiting the moment I'd get a pc that would be worth buying an account for. I had been wondering when I'd get it and was already a big fan of it on yt watching Etho and the mindcrack (mc got me into yt) and when I received my brand new pc it was my chance. Since then I also got really hooked for about 1 year.

I got the pc right after I didn't pass on an exam that got me stuck for a whole year. That was the year I mostly played mc on. I joined quite a lot of communities, starting by trying to find portuguese communities and then when I found out they were all noobs I spread to international servers.

My first real community was North-Craft. I played there for that whole year and still play there once in a while. I met there a lot of friends, including Treb (Treb playes here, for the noobs) and got really envolved on the servers development. In the meantime I was still looking for other good communities and found Dorkies. Dorkies was great. Everyone had so much fun and was the first real vanilla server I played on without getting insta killed or griefed. It was great. But then drama happened and things went south. There was where I met Pete (that will soon join our community cuz I'm making him do it).

Because Dorkies had closed, and me and the other guys from that server where now homeless, I went looking for a new vanilla server (North-Craft is kinda modded ish so it doesn't enter this championship).

Thats when I found Vanevo.

Vanevo was great. My personality kinda bumped a bit with some people there but other than that everyone is nice, things where controlled and I finally had a new home. There I met other great people (you) like Cyber. We had a cool prank team which we'll have to get back to on this map and get pranks rolling if they still aren't.

And then some portuguese folks appeared and with then Rizzos appeared. I got to know him better and then I made him become my boyfriend. He didn't have any choice and still hasn't left me after a year. So I think its pretty cool that I met him on Vanevo.

Noooooowwww we're here. I don't play as much. I'm pretty happy with Everneth and think it has tons of potencial. Still got my friends and don't know till when I'll play mc.

Sorry for the long post, here is a potato.

I think I started to play on my 18 year old birthday (I'm 20 now). I already knew about mc and had played some faulty downloaded versions but had been awaiting the moment I'd get a pc that would be worth buying an account for. I had been wondering when I'd get it and was already a big fan of it on yt watching Etho and the mindcrack (mc got me into yt) and when I received my brand new pc it was my chance. Since then I also got really hooked for about 1 year.

I got the pc right after I didn't pass on an exam that got me stuck for a whole year. That was the year I mostly played mc on. I joined quite a lot of communities, starting by trying to find portuguese communities and then when I found out they were all noobs I spread to international servers.

My first real community was North-Craft. I played there for that whole year and still play there once in a while. I met there a lot of friends, including Treb (Treb playes here, for the noobs) and got really envolved on the servers development. In the meantime I was still looking for other good communities and found Dorkies. Dorkies was great. Everyone had so much fun and was the first real vanilla server I played on without getting insta killed or griefed. It was great. But then drama happened and things went south. There was where I met Pete (that will soon join our community cuz I'm making him do it).

Because Dorkies had closed, and me and the other guys from that server where now homeless, I went looking for a new vanilla server (North-Craft is kinda modded ish so it doesn't enter this championship).

Thats when I found Vanevo.

Vanevo was great. My personality kinda bumped a bit with some people there but other than that everyone is nice, things where controlled and I finally had a new home. There I met other great people (you) like Cyber. We had a cool prank team which we'll have to get back to on this map and get pranks rolling if they still aren't.

And then some portuguese folks appeared and with then Rizzos appeared. I got to know him better and then I made him become my boyfriend. He didn't have any choice and still hasn't left me after a year. So I think its pretty cool that I met him on Vanevo.

Noooooowwww we're here. I don't play as much. I'm pretty happy with Everneth and think it has tons of potencial. Still got my friends and don't know till when I'll play mc.

Sorry for the long post, here is a potato.

Hey Stark! Welcome back! :D

Oh wow... you all have been playing for a while! I started playing right at the end of 1.5 and i was so excited when 1.6.1 brought horses! Although, I remember accidentally loading my game in 1.5 and losing all of them ;-;

I started playing about 5 years ago, when I shared an account with a friend. At the time I played a lot of minecraft but for some reason decided to stop about 3 years ago. However last week I decided to finally buy the game myself and play minecraft again.

And here comes the shortest story of all: I'm on since beta.

Beta was awesome, I started in beta too. ;)

I just realized that I haven't replied to this yet. Oops.

I got the game for Christmas 2012 after definitely not having played on a cracked client previously - so in 1.3.1. I didn't realize it had been that long until I looked up the dates, wow!

I played once back in like 2008 when there was just creative mode. I thought the game was kinda pointless, and not realizing anything had ever changed, I scoffed at my friends' requests for me to get the game.

Later, in 2012, I bought Castle Miner Z to try and satisfy my friends. It's like a minecraft ripoff with guns. I liked the game so much that I thought I'd give the main game a shot again and bought it on xbox. I liked it so much again that I bought it on pc a few months later.

I first started palying the game when it was just a browser game in it pre alpha stage when in school but never knew what it was as i was shown it but never looked interesting as it was just creative. but officially bought the game round 6-7 years ago potentially pushing 8 although not too sure on that.

I believe I bought the game when it was in 1.5, but I was a single player geek who didn't really follow versions. But I watched Minecraft videos ever since the first Minecraft channels reached 200k subs. So when I got the game I knew pretty much all you needed to know, but regardless im still learning stuff today :D.

I first started since 1.8 beta I think, I Started when hunger was just introduced or just not, That was around 1.8 beta I think

When the hunger games got popular, oh man did I spend a lot of time playing hunger games. It was the first minigame I ever played and it kinda got me into liking minigames. It still remains one of the most played minigames of all time (in Minecraft of course), and it inspired so many more :D.

I first started since 1.8 beta I think' date=' I Started when hunger was just introduced or just not, That was around 1.8 beta I think[/quote']

When the hunger games got popular, oh man did I spend a lot of time playing hunger games. It was the first minigame I ever played and it kinda got me into liking minigames. It still remains one of the most played minigames of all time (in Minecraft of course), and it inspired so many more :D.

Hahha I ment when Hunger in general was introduced, like the hunger bar at the bottom. befor you didnt have that and eating would regen your hearts

Hahha I ment when Hunger in general was introduced, like the hunger bar at the bottom. befor you didnt have that and eating would regen your hearts

Omg xD how in the world did my imganination just slide the word "games" in there xD. Probably since you said "1.8", and I didnt pay much attention to the "beta". Well, thats pretty hilarious :D.

I am playing minecraft since 1.1 My friend was keep talking about it. He talked for a creeper like "In the game you have a cactus that can move and he can explode!!" I was like ok??? This game is stupid and dumb i wouldn't play it. 10 days ago me and my friend are on skype and like we played server like for 8-9 hours non-stop xD.