- GreasyTroll4 declared King after King Faceman 'conveniently' died in potential plot for ultimate power. Warwolf595 was soon to follow. To many, 'the end of an era'.
- Riots break out in the streets of Heuvel as many people dressed in Riot gear beat their citizens to death.
- The resurgence of the bot 'Momo', popular among young boys, raises questions.
- Breaking! 3 party-goers found dead in supposed Poolside Scandal.
- P_Puddles was found strangled to death after he made one bad pun too many.
- Aaronmango lashes out at Mojang's Lead Creative Designer, Jeb, after claiming the realm of Minecraft is headed downhill.
- Group gathers outside town hall when city bell rings, riot then forms when they realize it's another call to vote.
- Pandeoo caught smuggling 30 tons of shrooms, denies they belong to him.
- Sybillian was banned from all men's bathrooms today after an alleged peeking incident.
- DefendPopPunk has been reported missing for several months, no one has begun a search to this day.
- Zieon was spotted cleaving watermelons on his front porch using a bush axe that eventually drew a crowd to view this spectacle.
- Today EarthCube discovered that he had his identity stolen when reports of a "MarsCube" was arrested in Liverpool, UK and charged with 17 counts of identity fraud.
- Pandeoo earned a place in Everneth history as his awe-inspiring account of defeating the Ender Dragon ended with his own spontaneous combustion.
- Recent reports show that rolo_ is still not a huge can, unfortunately.
- 20JPorter was arrested for the 18th time last night performing a ritual to resummon the demon Formitiis. Bunkmate Sybillian is not amused.
- Parrots have been rare in the jungles lately; sources say they're hiding from Kaddaschatzi's gaze.
- The investigation into MoAboss16's supposed "perverted nature" has hit a wall; Kaddaschatzi still swears "he made me do it!"
2 pointsWelcome to Minecraft 1.12, Evernethians! Its one of the best updates we've been waiting for since End Cities were released! Or is it? All servers have been updated to the Minecraft 1.12. So you will need to switch to the latest version of the game. Reach out to anyone you can to let them know the update is out and we're up and running! There are many players that have been waiting for the update to start playing again. You said something about the border. . . right? Yes! If you haven't heard yet, the border will be expanding to allow more room for the update to generate in! This also gives more opportunity for naturally generated structures and so on. The border will double in its size from 10k to 20k. We will probably never run out of land at this rate. The End will remain at 30k. Know of someone waiting to come back? Let them know about the update! This post will also be emailed to everyone here (excluding opt-outs) to inform those who have taken a break or stopped playing to wait for the update. Enjoy!