Welcome to Everneth!
Hey! Since you have a friend here, and they have confirmed you, the usual requirements for consideration for whitelist (a 4 hour wait time and 10 posts) are lifted for you. I would expect a staff member to give you the "Requirements Waved" soon enough. That all said, I now recommend that you make an introduction in the "Introductions" forum, and still post around on the forums, such as on forum games. Try to get to know people here, and we'll try to get to know you! Now then, please read the following forum rules so that you'll be all good to go when you start posting on the forums!
1. Don't Spam. This one is most important, as we have often gotten spammers on the forums, and these are simply not people we look forward to having in our community.
2. Don't Necropost. This one is simple, don't post on forum posts that have not been posted on in a long time, generally thought of as at least a month.
3. Don't Double Post. Basically, this is when you reply to multiple posts in a thread in multiple posts within said thread. Please keep all replies in one post. This is required simply because not following it creates unnecessary posts that add to your post count, which can unfairly contribute to your amount of posts.
4. Keep Posts Meaningful. This isn't required, but it is definitely a nice trait we look for in people. It basically means put thought into your posts, don't just say the first thing that comes out of your mind, and try to use more than one sentence.
5. Be Nice & Be Respectful. This one is simple, be nice and respectful to everyone here on the forums. We all want to give you the best time we can on here, we don't want people being disrespectful and mean.
6. Discord. Please keep in mind that all of the rules found in the Charter are also in effect on our discord server (which if you haven't found it thus far, the link is on the front page of the forums).
That should be it! Just be sure to follow those rules and make sure to do the things said above. As long as all of that is done well, you'll be well on your way to getting whitelisted already. I hope you enjoy being in this community as much as the rest of us do, and thanks again for choosing to join us! We are, I believe, one of the best minecraft communities out there, and hopefully soon you'll be a part of it too.
Thank you for joining, and have a good time.