- Infamous fiend and 'go-getter' MoAboss16 was exiled into the realm of Ban this last week. Festivals are held in honor of this wondrous event.
- A group of cultists say the world will end on October 31st. Threats are being taken lightly.
- There have been claims that an old, dead-looking man has been seen strolling about the Parliament gardens. Many claim it to be the Dead King Faceman, Usurper GreasyTroll4 denies claims.
- A recent report abc has shown that the ABCs are abc starting to flood the abc forums. Technicians are abc stumped, and Warwolf595 is laughing.
- Joseph_Hazel was fortunate enough to receive a small loan of way too much money from his parents. Complains that he is fighting the urge to not complain.
- Stock prices rise as illegal glitch operatives are taken into custody!
- Sybillian transcended among the clouds this past Friday, likely to never be seen again.
- Recent climate changes show that Winter is in fact coming.
- Crowd gathers as LARP'ers in the middle of field keep shouting 'Xanada reigns supreme!' Assumed crazy.
- First showing of new series 'Pimp my tower' is huge success!
- rolo_ found snorting redstone behind Parliament building after a stress-inducing item insufficiency.
- Riots break out in the streets of Heuvel as many people dressed in Riot gear beat their citizens to death.
- The resurgence of the bot 'Momo', popular among young boys, raises questions.
- Breaking! 3 party-goers found dead in supposed Poolside Scandal.
- Group gathers outside town hall when city bell rings, riot then forms when they realize it's another call to vote.
- Pandeoo caught smuggling 30 tons of shrooms, denies they belong to him.
- Zieon was spotted cleaving watermelons on his front porch using a bush axe that eventually drew a crowd to view this spectacle.
- Today EarthCube discovered that he had his identity stolen when reports of a "MarsCube" was arrested in Liverpool, UK and charged with 17 counts of identity fraud.
- Pandeoo earned a place in Everneth history as his awe-inspiring account of defeating the Ender Dragon ended with his own spontaneous combustion.
- 20JPorter was arrested for the 18th time last night performing a ritual to resummon the demon Formitiis. Bunkmate Sybillian is not amused.
ProfessorDangle replied to Zieon's topic in General ChatI nominate Kathi as well! I believe she would make a wonderful addition!
Compared to some other players' inventories, mine is pretty lackluster and fairly minimalistic. I travel with either a silk touch or fortune pickaxe so I don't need to make a second trip when I come across ores, and I use them as standard work pick as well. I don't use a sword, because I have sharpness on my axe, to free up an inventory space. Although, I will use a sword if I'm trying to get loot from a certain mob, whether it's a wither skull, leather, or just meat from a mob. My shovel is a standard work shovel, no silk touch or fortune, as it can become a nuisance if I need dirt/grass or gravel/flint. I normally keep a stack of rockets on me at all times for easy transportation. An elytra and chest plate for obvious reasons. I will take the elytra off if I'm going mining or fighting other mobs, other than that, I will just keep the elytra on. Now, if I'm going on a long expedition, I will fill my ender chest will various shulker boxes, such as a treasure box, consumables box, tools and armor box, etc. However, if I'm just sticking around the homestead, my ender chest will look how it does in the picture below. Each item has a unique backstory, and will eventually go into a museum of some sort. Starting from the left, there is the first dragon egg ever, I was fortunate enough to snag it once we all killed the dragon (and yes, it's going to go in a museum). Then we have a notch apple I found whilst exploring for my mushroom island. The apple will help me get a variety of different advancements. After the notch apple, we have a creeper skull that I got when I least expected it! Unfortunately, the dang thing cost me my life! Next, we have a pumpkin with the curse of binding on it. I was successful in getting it on to Cookeh's head with a pressure plate and a dispenser, hahaha. The next two items, are a wooden pickaxe, and a piece of dark oak wood. The wooden pickaxe is my first tool ever made on the Everneth server, and the dark oak log is my first block ever mined on the server. Last but not least, the book and quill is the Professor's to do list, to keep him from procrastinating.
ProfessorDangle replied to SableVigilante's topic in Builds and Map TalkHold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen. The Professor is coming in with the bid of... 1 diamond. That's my final offer!
Hello friends, hope you're all doing well! My suggestion is, rather than displaying the amount of hearts a player has in the tab menu, why not display the amount of deaths they have? Just a quick suggestion, but your thoughts would be much appreciated! Thank you!