- Infamous fiend and 'go-getter' MoAboss16 was exiled into the realm of Ban this last week. Festivals are held in honor of this wondrous event.
- A group of cultists say the world will end on October 31st. Threats are being taken lightly.
- There have been claims that an old, dead-looking man has been seen strolling about the Parliament gardens. Many claim it to be the Dead King Faceman, Usurper GreasyTroll4 denies claims.
- A recent report abc has shown that the ABCs are abc starting to flood the abc forums. Technicians are abc stumped, and Warwolf595 is laughing.
- Joseph_Hazel was fortunate enough to receive a small loan of way too much money from his parents. Complains that he is fighting the urge to not complain.
- Stock prices rise as illegal glitch operatives are taken into custody!
- Sybillian transcended among the clouds this past Friday, likely to never be seen again.
- Recent climate changes show that Winter is in fact coming.
- Crowd gathers as LARP'ers in the middle of field keep shouting 'Xanada reigns supreme!' Assumed crazy.
- First showing of new series 'Pimp my tower' is huge success!
- rolo_ found snorting redstone behind Parliament building after a stress-inducing item insufficiency.
- Riots break out in the streets of Heuvel as many people dressed in Riot gear beat their citizens to death.
- The resurgence of the bot 'Momo', popular among young boys, raises questions.
- Breaking! 3 party-goers found dead in supposed Poolside Scandal.
- Group gathers outside town hall when city bell rings, riot then forms when they realize it's another call to vote.
- Pandeoo caught smuggling 30 tons of shrooms, denies they belong to him.
- Zieon was spotted cleaving watermelons on his front porch using a bush axe that eventually drew a crowd to view this spectacle.
- Today EarthCube discovered that he had his identity stolen when reports of a "MarsCube" was arrested in Liverpool, UK and charged with 17 counts of identity fraud.
- Pandeoo earned a place in Everneth history as his awe-inspiring account of defeating the Ender Dragon ended with his own spontaneous combustion.
- 20JPorter was arrested for the 18th time last night performing a ritual to resummon the demon Formitiis. Bunkmate Sybillian is not amused.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'dance'.
Found 3 results
I am a huge fan of music. At this point, it's kind of a no brainer. The concept of music has evolved since way back when. There are so many new sounds and people putting out their pieces. I can say that without music, I probably wouldn't be able to live. I want to hear what your guy's favorite song is and discuss music with the community. I can say my favorite right now is Get Low by Zedd and my least favorite is Despacito. Let me know your favorite and or least favorite song right now. ~Foximity
Every name has its origin, maybe it's just something stupid, or it has a big meaning behind it. In this post, I'd like everyone to share why you made your name and what the reasoning/ origin behind it was. I know a couple of people have based their names, Gamertags, In game Names, whatever you prefer to call it off of bands, family, something funny, or you misspelled something and need $10 to change it but you don't because you're cheap. Here's an example of how I got mine My name is Foximity. I like EDM a lot and there is a youtube channel called Proximity, where they upload a bunch of EDM songs and remixes. I came up with my name while watching an anime called Sword Art Online. A character named Sinon chose the race "Cait Sith" which is basically like choosing your character type in Destiny (Example: Hunter, Titan, Warlock). Heres a picture of that character: As you can see, her ears remind me of a Fox, which is also my favorite animal. And obviously, I took the word Proximity and added the word fox to get my name Foximity. So there it is, how I came up with my name. I'd like to hear how all of you came up with your names. Please comment and let me know how you came up with your names! ~Foximity
As I said in my introduction, I am a crazy EDM fan. I actually produce music, mashups, and remixes. As of recently, I made a mashup of Poor Fool by 2 chainz and Helicopter by Martin Garrix. Explaining EDM is super difficult to explain. In fact, that's how it is with all music. There are so many layers to a song you have to add to your piece(song). From the drums and bass to the synths and guitar, music is a difficult thing to master. I've just begun my journey into producing and making music, and it's very difficult and expensive. I guess you can say I'm a perfectionist. I want everything to sound a certain way or it majorly bugs me, because then it doesn't take my emotion from me to the song. A lot of people in the EDM community hate on people like Martin Garrix and Zedd. But it's not until you go into the studio or program do you understand how difficult making music is. If I had to give anyone one recommendation to anyone looking to get into music, keep trying stuff out (guitars, programs, etc.) until you feel like you have something that works. After that, just go all out and perfect your craft. As a question, what's your favorite artist/ song? ~Foximity