- Infamous fiend and 'go-getter' MoAboss16 was exiled into the realm of Ban this last week. Festivals are held in honor of this wondrous event.
- A group of cultists say the world will end on October 31st. Threats are being taken lightly.
- There have been claims that an old, dead-looking man has been seen strolling about the Parliament gardens. Many claim it to be the Dead King Faceman, Usurper GreasyTroll4 denies claims.
- A recent report abc has shown that the ABCs are abc starting to flood the abc forums. Technicians are abc stumped, and Warwolf595 is laughing.
- Joseph_Hazel was fortunate enough to receive a small loan of way too much money from his parents. Complains that he is fighting the urge to not complain.
- Stock prices rise as illegal glitch operatives are taken into custody!
- Sybillian transcended among the clouds this past Friday, likely to never be seen again.
- Recent climate changes show that Winter is in fact coming.
- Crowd gathers as LARP'ers in the middle of field keep shouting 'Xanada reigns supreme!' Assumed crazy.
- First showing of new series 'Pimp my tower' is huge success!
- rolo_ found snorting redstone behind Parliament building after a stress-inducing item insufficiency.
- Riots break out in the streets of Heuvel as many people dressed in Riot gear beat their citizens to death.
- The resurgence of the bot 'Momo', popular among young boys, raises questions.
- Breaking! 3 party-goers found dead in supposed Poolside Scandal.
- Group gathers outside town hall when city bell rings, riot then forms when they realize it's another call to vote.
- Pandeoo caught smuggling 30 tons of shrooms, denies they belong to him.
- Zieon was spotted cleaving watermelons on his front porch using a bush axe that eventually drew a crowd to view this spectacle.
- Today EarthCube discovered that he had his identity stolen when reports of a "MarsCube" was arrested in Liverpool, UK and charged with 17 counts of identity fraud.
- Pandeoo earned a place in Everneth history as his awe-inspiring account of defeating the Ender Dragon ended with his own spontaneous combustion.
- 20JPorter was arrested for the 18th time last night performing a ritual to resummon the demon Formitiis. Bunkmate Sybillian is not amused.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'huge build'.
Found 1 result
Hey guys! I invite you all to follow me on my journey to singlehandedly put together this megacastle build! I've been meaning to put this up for a long time but I got a bit lazy about it, so I am already quite a ways into it. That's ok, though! I have a LOT more to go before it's through! The build area for Frostfjord Citadel is roughly 220 by 220. Previously there was a mountain range here, so I (with some help from RegretZero and Jackquel) flattened it all to y69. I intend to smooth out the landscape with terraforming after the castle exterior is complete. In the process of flattening the mountain range I acquired around 50k stone brick blocks. (I used a combination of silk touch pics and traditional smelting practices to achieve this.) Currently, of the castle, I have the main exterior wall (minus the interior details and decoration), and the two side wings built completely. As of 5/27/17 I have also added the two square towers in the back that will eventually connect with the main castle. The side wings, each with 3 towers, will eventually connect to the main castle as well through sky bridges on either side. All of this has been done with NO mending, feather falling, OR beacon. I sink all my time into building this baby by myself, so I am quite short on resources. In fact I estimate I have gone through close to 20k stone brick and will run out long before I am finished. >.<;; If anyone would like to donate resources (or possibly time) into supporting this project, please message me here or in game. I pride myself on this being the first build that is completely visible on the server map even when zoomed out 100%! If you're in the neighborhood, or just curious, come check it out! COORDS: (-3153, 69, 422) Thanks, Empryzz