- GreasyTroll4 declared King after King Faceman 'conveniently' died in potential plot for ultimate power. Warwolf595 was soon to follow. To many, 'the end of an era'.
- Riots break out in the streets of Heuvel as many people dressed in Riot gear beat their citizens to death.
- The resurgence of the bot 'Momo', popular among young boys, raises questions.
- Breaking! 3 party-goers found dead in supposed Poolside Scandal.
- P_Puddles was found strangled to death after he made one bad pun too many.
- Aaronmango lashes out at Mojang's Lead Creative Designer, Jeb, after claiming the realm of Minecraft is headed downhill.
- Group gathers outside town hall when city bell rings, riot then forms when they realize it's another call to vote.
- Pandeoo caught smuggling 30 tons of shrooms, denies they belong to him.
- Sybillian was banned from all men's bathrooms today after an alleged peeking incident.
- DefendPopPunk has been reported missing for several months, no one has begun a search to this day.
- Zieon was spotted cleaving watermelons on his front porch using a bush axe that eventually drew a crowd to view this spectacle.
- Today EarthCube discovered that he had his identity stolen when reports of a "MarsCube" was arrested in Liverpool, UK and charged with 17 counts of identity fraud.
- Pandeoo earned a place in Everneth history as his awe-inspiring account of defeating the Ender Dragon ended with his own spontaneous combustion.
- Recent reports show that rolo_ is still not a huge can, unfortunately.
- 20JPorter was arrested for the 18th time last night performing a ritual to resummon the demon Formitiis. Bunkmate Sybillian is not amused.
- Parrots have been rare in the jungles lately; sources say they're hiding from Kaddaschatzi's gaze.
- The investigation into MoAboss16's supposed "perverted nature" has hit a wall; Kaddaschatzi still swears "he made me do it!"
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'muchos problemos'.
Found 1 result
I am new to the map, and while the exact nuances of the situation may still be unclear to me, it is a pressing and present issue that the spawn's housing district is bloated and is in great need of legislation and reform. I'll begin with a summary of the issues & why they are negative impacts on the server and continue with some possible solutions. To start, the ability to own a home near spawn is of great importance to the health of the community; with more separation of players comes the generation of clique social structures and a reliance on impersonal contact. With more common functions located around spawn, players are likelier to run into each other and in essence find new friends or just communicate more with others that they normally wouldn't due to contact. This in game personal contact generates a stronger sense of server pride and fellowship among members; this is what servers like Everneth run on, as opposed to niche servers like Hypixel's that are based around amenities. New to the map, I am finding it incredibly difficult to find a suitable plot of land to build on; with the spawn being themed, it makes it difficult to spread out to areas like the plains where the general feel of the area is not as suitable to builds of the theme that feel good to the builder. On top of this, it is very disappointing that much of the area feels either cramped between larger builds that would most definitely overshadow anything reasonable to the theme built or the areas that are unsightly given the theme, a lake with random single block bridges of fence and a plains biome; with other very suitable areas claimed as plots that are undeveloped for far too long (a few for a build competition that passed yet are left claimed) and some even take up much more than a reasonable amount of space. (for examples view pictures) This is incredibly disheartening to new players, as it makes them feel left out and unconsidered, it is definitely not making of a server with 12 staff devoted to the ministry of the interior. If the ministry does have and will to improve the spawn area and better the zones that necessitate it, the housing district is a key location to begin. A few suggestions to consider in it's improvement include: Working to enlarge the surrounding forests to suit the theme Actively working to make sure there is suitable space for new plots Cleaning the surroundings of junk like the random wood that exists on the mountain and dirt pillars in the area Creating new paths and adding space to the district's main zones so that plots don't seem in the middle of nowhere Thanks for reading my rant on the housing district! With due respect, Ashley tl;dr spawn's housing district needs a cleanup & reform Picture notes: 1. A large plot of land claimed for a competition that was never developed. 2-4. A large area in the middle of the district that is taken up by one player with two shacks connected by an underground tunnel, undeveloped. 5. Another player's undeveloped plot. 6-7. A player claims an entire mountain range on the edge of the district but does nothing to it except leave eyesores and land markers. 8. A player that built within the territory of the mountain range; since the player that claimed the mountain range is inactive, nothing came of this, but if this were to be done through the bureaucracy, it would have been difficult to achieve without multiple steps. 9-10. A land claimed that according to it's claimant was supposed to be for the build competition that passed. *There have been eyewitness accounts of many of these players being inactive.