_Cash_

A PvE Event?

I may have been mistaken but i have yet to see anyone bring up the idea of a PvE event. Like a raid or dungeon in other games. I think it would bring a different element to the events that are already in place. 

This would be done by using mobs (or custom mobs) within some sort of "fortress" and having loot spread through out the dungeon for players to search for. Players could start together and race to find loot. With a focus on PvE but PvP could be an option as well to bring more risk into the event. I wont go into detail because this could be done in many ways and ill leave it up to the counsel of competition. 

-Cash-

Sorry, but we try to keep things here as vanilla as possible, so your idea for custom mobs and a custom dungeon of fortress wouldn't really work very well.

We do sometimes have little group PvE events, such as Wither fights, smaller-scale Dragon fights (since the big one was done a while ago), and Ocean monument or End City raiding (no Woodland Mansions due to us not getting one within the border, which will be expanding soon once we update to 1.12), but if those aren't exactly what you're looking for, then I'm afraid you're out of luck here.

Hi! You should be my friend- I have a couple of dungeon designs for Survival worlds that I've been looking for help building and running on the server. They're just unfortunately low on my task list at the moment.

13 minutes ago, Zieon said:

Hi! You should be my friend- I have a couple of dungeon designs for Survival worlds that I've been looking for help building and running on the server. They're just unfortunately low on my task list at the moment.

This sounds interesting! should i Pm you? Im interested to hear more about it.