Sign in to follow this  
mr_billy_bob

Inactive Shops

There’s no rule about shops in the shopping district being owned by inactive players. The only rule we have is if the player is inactive any unfinished builds in spawn managed lands can be taken down. This rule doesn’t refer to any finished builds that are owned by inactive players. I think many of these builds look nice and should be allowed to be taken over by players after some time or if a player wants to build a shop the player can take control of the land. I bring this up due to the fact that a player named “JacobVQ” has a shop near the entrance of the district that is finished but hasn’t been stocked in a while and the player is inactive, and I would like to be able to claim the land. Thank you -Billy

The rules were made this way by intention. If someone manages to finish a build their ownership is protected as per the charter, and to remove shops from that umbrella will lead to exceptions somewhere down the line. As annoying as it can be to have shops from players that are no longer active, it'll lead to less issue for those who decide to return and find that all their belongings have been given away.

It's more of a headache to have the alternative, in short.

21 hours ago, rolo_ said:

The rules were made this way by intention. If someone manages to finish a build their ownership is protected as per the charter, and to remove shops from that umbrella will lead to exceptions somewhere down the line. As annoying as it can be to have shops from players that are no longer active, it'll lead to less issue for those who decide to return and find that all their belongings have been given away.

It's more of a headache to have the alternative, in short.

Ok, thank you Rolo!

Sign in to follow this